Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Facebook says access denied - filter?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 9:07 am
I don't use it much but lately it doesn't let me log in, it says "access denied" I tried googling and came across this:
The “Access Denied” error appears when your browser uses different proxy settings or VPN instead of what's really set on your Windows 10 PC

So how can I resolve that if my whole laptop is using filter which of course uses different proxy setting then on my own Windows. I used to be able to, only recently not.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 10:25 am
bump. anyone?

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 12:06 pm
I had the exact same issue. The only solution that worked for me is to click forgot password. It then sends me a link for a new password and then for some reason it lets me log in.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 12:26 pm
amother Maple wrote:
I had the exact same issue. The only solution that worked for me is to click forgot password. It then sends me a link for a new password and then for some reason it lets me log in.

It doesn't allow me to ask to reset password, when I click on forgot password, it tells me to find my account using phone number or email address and then it tells me that "Your search did not return any results. Please try again with other information."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media