Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Where u going to this hotel for Pesach? What are your plans?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:12 am
If you were planning on going to this hotel for Pesach, what are your plans now?

DISASTER: Major Pesach Program Goes Belly Up A Week Before Pesach

A Pesach getaway program scheduled to take place at the Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ, has dissolved into disaster due to what the director of the Pesach program described as a “huge financial scam.”

People who signed up for the Pesach program, which had been slated to run from April 4-14 and featured a full roster of singers and personalities, were notified Wednesday of an “unfortunate and unprecedented situation.”

“While the program was moving along nicely, while our dedicated team was working tirelessly to make it a true success, we were hit with a huge financial scam, and we are not sure at this point if we can continue,” a message from Aryeh Hospitality said.

“We are trying to find an alternative option,” the message continued. “Should we be successful at it, we will notify you immediately.”

It wasn’t clear what the scam alluded to was, though unconfirmed rumors have been spreading like wildfire across social media.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

watergirl

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:19 am
I heard from someone on this program that they lost the money they paid and won't be able to get it back. I feel for everyone who was booked on this program and daven they all get every cent back!

amother
Valerian

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:21 am
Im not going to this program (or any program) for pesach but when I read this headline this morning I just felt awful. Im so sorry for anyone who has to scramble now to make last minute pesach when they thought theyre fully taken care of...and so many people who go to programs really cant make pesach for one reason or another and thats why they sign up in the first place!
My heart really goes out to everyone, I hope they all have an easy time making new plans...

Also, I dont understand...in the article it makes it seem like the program director is saying that he has been financially scammed? By whom? The hotel itself?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:26 am
I really feel bad for these families and less than a week before Pesach. Just the anxiety the families must have. I hope they can retrieve their money back, at least that. They have enough to worry about now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics