Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Got an email from yeshiva my son can't come back after Pesa
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sat, Apr 01 2023, 4:14 pm
Please don't pretend you didn't see the email, your son will end up being VERY embarrassed if he is asked to leave when he gets back and that will be much worse. Now you can figure out how to best explain why he isn't going back to school. He's in 8th grade and I'm sure he realizes that there have been issues.

ruchelbuckle

Post Sat, Apr 01 2023, 9:24 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
How can you get an injunction against the school? Won't the law just say send him to public school?

I posted on this thread in order to support the OP. I'm not interested in rehashing a very painful and traumatic period of my life to satisfy someone's curiosity. So please understand why I won't be answering this question.

OP, you are welcome to reach out to me via PM. But I won't be following this thread.

amother
Crocus

Post Sat, Apr 01 2023, 9:38 pm
ruchelbuckle wrote:
I posted on this thread in order to support the OP. I'm not interested in rehashing a very painful and traumatic period of my life to satisfy someone's curiosity. So please understand why I won't be answering this question.

OP, you are welcome to reach out to me via PM. But I won't be following this thread.

I wasn’t challenging you I was just asking to learn the information.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)