Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
WIC

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 31 2023, 1:59 pm
My husband came home saying that his coworker said that if your kids are on jerseycare you’re eligible for WIC. Never knew that and just assumed we didn’t qualify. I have a 9month old and 2yr old and never applied but they are both on Jersey care. My baby is also fully on formula so would be nice to get that. Wondering what’s the process and where do I start. TIA

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Mar 31 2023, 2:04 pm
732-370-0122 Schedule an appointment. You will need to give the Medicaid card as proof of income.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Fri, Mar 31 2023, 2:11 pm
idk what formula you use but only enfamil is covered on wic unless you have a medical need for a specific kind

amother
Red

Post Fri, Mar 31 2023, 2:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
My husband came home saying that his coworker said that if your kids are on jerseycare you’re eligible for WIC. Never knew that and just assumed we didn’t qualify. I have a 9month old and 2yr old and never applied but they are both on Jersey care. My baby is also fully on formula so would be nice to get that. Wondering what’s the process and where do I start. TIA

I just had this with my baby when I added her to wic officially if you are eligible for Jersey care they call Medicaid to verify your information and certain times you have to show income. however when I just applied I was approved without showing any income. and if you have a baby it's definitely worth trying just for the formula
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries