Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Masters in Special Education, can I transfer it to Israel?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 09 2023, 6:02 pm
Anyone did this or know how it works?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 4:09 pm
Bumping for after Yom tov crowd...

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 4:20 pm
Just saying special education does nottt pay well here. They make the same salary as any other a little over minimum wage job. Unless you are at the top of the company/school or are able to diagnose and do evaluations or something.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 4:22 pm
amother Lightgreen wrote:
Just saying special education does nottt pay well here. They make the same salary as any other a little over minimum wage job. Unless you are at the top of the company/school or are able to diagnose and do evaluations or something.

Thanks for this info. I don't necessarily need to use my degree, but hoping to find a decent paying job. I am bilingual English and Hebrew, any idea if there are decent paying jobs that are mom friendly?

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 5:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for this info. I don't necessarily need to use my degree, but hoping to find a decent paying job. I am bilingual English and Hebrew, any idea if there are decent paying jobs that are mom friendly?

What do you mean by mom friendly? Part time or full time with the understanding and flexibility for kids pickups and finishing work at night and sick days and chol hamoed etc.

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 5:22 pm
amother OP wrote:

Yes, I do think there are options in Israel. Regarding degree, it's a process and very much depends how you earned your degree, clep credits are very problematic...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions