Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Amazon Packages ordered with free shipping to Israel

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 10:48 am
Hi! Found lots of things I'd like to get with free shipping to Israel on Amazon. Was thinking of sending the things to our new apartment from here to get there the first week we move in. (Takes 2-3 weeks to come so timing works). Do those packages come to the door? Or would I have to get them from a post office? I know iherb comes to the actual door but maybe that is bc it's a diff shipping company?

essie14

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 10:56 am
Amazon packages come straight to your door. Amazon uses several different Israeli shippers, including Bar Hafaza and Israel Post, and a few others.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 11:10 am
Amazing. Thank u!!!

Elfrida

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 11:11 am
Normally you can choose to either have them either delivered to the door, or pick them up from a collection point. Don't forget that if your order is worth morethan $75 you will have to pay tax on it, so you might want to group your order into a few smaller orders.

Amazon tend to overestimate their delivery times. They prefer customers to be happy that their order arrived early instead of complaining that it came late. In my experience, ten days to two weeks is a reasonable delivery time, and sometimes I've had items arriving within a week. If you're not in the country, I'd try to have them sent to a friend or relative who could keep them for a week or two if necessary.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions