Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I cant handle no sleep anymore

amother

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 3:48 pm
I really need help I dont know what to do im so exaustead its unreal.
my baby is 9 months old and he hasent sleeped one night yet. he only just got a cot a few weeks ago but now he wake sup .. I nurse him he ends up staying in bed unless my 2 year old wakes up .. so I put him back untill he wakes up again..
whatever iv tryed everything. I have tryed to let him cry himslef back to sleep etc.. I comfort him with out feeding him but it doesnt work. my husband has tryed as well
its rediculous ...my 2 year old has started waking up as well now and wanting to come in my bed ..I end up having both of them and im squshed I dont wanto moove them in case I wake them up and basicly im aa exastead wreck!!
I know this is really unclear as to what really goes on some time in the very early AM but its a vent really

I am so fed up I want to run away I cant do this anymore!!!
oh to sleep!!!!

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 4:53 am
I can see why the older one wants to come to your bed if the baby is "allowed"... I hear it's hard to switch from co sleeping to sleeping alone, I would never co sleep because of that. Maybe you could tell the big one it's for babies to discourage him?

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 5:23 am
You need your husbands help. Tell him to deal with the 2year old and you deal with the 9 month old. Most likely the 2 year old will be happy with his tatty and fall asleep fast.

justanothermother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 5:35 am
Hashem should give you the strength you need to get through this stage. I wish I had advice for you. I remember being in a similar place, it does eventually pass.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics