Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Most inconvenient time you needed the bathroom?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 4:31 pm
I walked past construction workers and overheard one asking the others "anywhere near here to use the bathroom?" And the other worker answered "the potty", to which the construction worker wasn't too pleased about. So that got me thinking about when was the most inconvenient time you needed the bathroom?

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 4:32 pm
On the train while pregnant. Was sure I won’t make it.
While stuck in traffic in a car.

sequoia

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 4:33 pm
On the way to Lviv on Feb. 28. Everything was closed so we had to pee outside with shooting all around us.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 4:34 pm
When it's already occupied.

Highstrung

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 4:37 pm
On the Monsey bus that was stuck in a snowstorm for over 7 hours, what should have been and hour and a half ride . There was no bus bathroom.

amother
Mimosa

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:04 pm
On an airplane when I was in the window seat and the man in the aisle seat had been sleeping for hours with no sign of waking up. Oh, and the seatbelt sign was on due to turbulence. I finally had to just wake the man up and go irregardless of the turbulence. I got yelled at by a flight attendant and I tried explaining that it was an emergency and she threw up her hands and exclaimed that it was like dealing with a bunch of kindergarten children.

amother
Orange

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:05 pm
In the subway station and even that bathroom was closed. I was pregnant and thought I would have an accident

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:06 pm
Highstrung wrote:
On the Monsey bus that was stuck in a snowstorm for over 7 hours, what should have been and hour and a half ride . There was no bus bathroom.

I was highly pregnant stuck in an over 3 hour traffic jam on the Monsey bus. I thought I'm going to pass out, I was in agony. I kind women gave me a bag and made sure no one saw what's going on.....

cupcake123

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:08 pm
This thread is making me need to go.....

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:19 pm
Clearly that would be when there wasn’t one available.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 5:22 pm
In the dessert in dubai on a tour, I was throwing up from the fun ride and litterly couldn't hold it in ...

amother
Blueberry

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:01 pm
It's always inconvenient, but the two worst that I recall, having blocked the memories of the ones that were worse yet:
1. During a college final. Was too embarrassed to tell the professor I needed to go and figured it wouldn't be allowed anyway, so rather than review my answers seventeen times to avoid being the first to hand in my paper, I just finished the exam and handed it in. The prof gave me an odd look as if to ask "Are you sure you want to hand this in so soon?" but I just fled.

2. On a date at a restaurant there was a man using the ladies' room. I was too freaked to go back in there, and by the time we were in a cab going home I was in big trouble. Then the cab got pulled over by the police for having a broken headlight, oh joy. In the end I asked the cab to stop and ran into a random bar. Needless to say that date was a one-and-done, but it would have been anyway. Very happily never saw the guy again.

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:04 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
On an airplane when I was in the window seat and the man in the aisle seat had been sleeping for hours with no sign of waking up. Oh, and the seatbelt sign was on due to turbulence. I finally had to just wake the man up and go irregardless of the turbulence. I got yelled at by a flight attendant and I tried explaining that it was an emergency and she threw up her hands and exclaimed that it was like dealing with a bunch of kindergarten children.

That’s awful. But I have a feeling I know which airline you were flying.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:38 pm
On a train ride about an hour and a half long. I needed to poop and it was getting more painful by the minute. I was only 15 at the time but now I can say it felt like contractions. Literally feeling my muscles contract every two minutes.

I was traveling to a relative of mine who I haven't seen in years and the first thing I said after a huge welcome was was if I can use the bathroom... Fun times:)

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:38 pm
I remember after my wedding in the limo to the hotel, I desperately needed the bathroom. I was pacing the whole time while dh was trying to cuddle. And then by check in....

zaq

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:41 pm
sequoia wrote:
On the way to Lviv on Feb. 28. Everything was closed so we had to pee outside with shooting all around us.

I would say this one tops all the rest, and by a mile.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:44 pm
In my ninth month when I was pulled over by a cop after a 3 hr car ride with no bathroom stops. I begged him to follow me home and ticket me there because I was so desperate but he just let me go.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:51 pm
In a taxi. Also pregnant. Im sensing a theme here

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 7:15 pm
When a guest was nursing in my only bathroom

LOL

amother
Linen

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 5:06 am
There have been many times, but once I actually peed on the floor. Surprised
I was in a grocery store not far from my home and I desperately needed to go. They wouldn’t let me use their bathroom and I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I went into one of the aisles. I was so embarrassed, the next time I went into that store was at least 20 years later. I was in high school at the time.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette