Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO Internet-free phone that doesn’t break fast
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 7:31 pm
Any tried and true links appreciated

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 11:28 pm
The cat phone is literally invincible https://www.amazon.com/Cat-S22.....D_BwE

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 11:43 pm
You will be able to find durable flip phones. Somehow they do hold better like the kyocera

Or buy any durable phone and have the internet removed. There's really no such thing as an internet free phone nowadays since they have to be 4g 5g to get service so just take it to a local tag or geder or whatever place and remove the internet

Ppl are buying the qin f30 there's an option of removing all uncessary internet and apps...

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 12:53 am
amother Molasses wrote:

The reviews are quite bad on it. But thanks for replying.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 12:53 am
amother Molasses wrote:
You will be able to find durable flip phones. Somehow they do hold better like the kyocera

Or buy any durable phone and have the internet removed. There's really no such thing as an internet free phone nowadays since they have to be 4g 5g to get service so just take it to a local tag or geder or whatever place and remove the internet

Ppl are buying the qin f30 there's an option of removing all uncessary internet and apps...

Do you know if this is good quality and who has them in stock? It’s out of stock on most websites.

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 7:05 am
amother Molasses wrote:

This is a smart phone and Tag won’t filter it in my city.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 7:11 am
I have 4g LG phone,
I took it to have the internet blocked
Very happy with it

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 7:30 am
Years ago I worked in cell phone trade. In the past Nokia known to be sturdy.
I don't know if the brand still exists.

WitchKitty

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 7:36 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
Years ago I worked in cell phone trade. In the past Nokia known to be sturdy.
I don't know if the brand still exists.

The batteries on Nokia are terrible.

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 10:13 am
Would tag filter a unihertz titan? Its heavy and bigish but durable

The fin q30 is definitely available in Brooklyn cellphone stores

crust

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 11:09 am
The qin f30, the Nokia the LG the TCL aren't durable.

I did so much research on all the basic phones but there isn't anything that's really good.

The most durable phone is the rugged Kyocera but it's too clumsy for me so I buy the Kyocera cadence.

The new ones died just as fast as the refurbished ones so now I buy them refurbished for 185-250 and I need to replace them every few months.

My Samsung smart phone that is 4 years old has seen at least 7 of the Kyocera phones and the smart phone is still in a brand new condition.

The vn220 is also a great durable phone but the real one is $800.

Amother Molasses as far as I know the Unihertz is fileterable and it sounds like a really good phone.

OP if you're open to smart phones that are filterable then you have more choices.

Btw, this is the Tag list for basic phones.

amother
Buttercup

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 11:35 am
crust wrote:

I did so much research on all the basic phones but there isn't anything that's really good.

The most durable phone is the rugged Kyocera but it's too clumsy for me so I buy the Kyocera cadence.

The new ones died just as fast as the refurbished ones so now I buy them refurbished for 185-250 and I need to replace them every few months.

My Samsung smart phone that is 4 years old has seen at least 7 of the Kyocera phones and the smart phone is still in a brand new condition.

Amother Molasses as far as I know the Unihertz is fileterable and it sounds like a really good phone.

OP if you're open to smart phones that are filterable then you have more choices.

This is why I gave my kids smartphones and took off the browsers and app stores. I was paying $80 every few weeks x5 for junk flip phones.

crust

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 11:40 am
amother Buttercup wrote:
This is why I gave my kids smartphones and took off the browsers and app stores. I was paying $80 every few weeks x5 for junk flip phones.

This is not funny. My flip phone is by far the most delicate thing in my life.

Why hasn't anyone figured out something durable?

Is it really so hard or expensive to manufacture a rubber phone that can only talk and works with all major providers like Verizon etc?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 11:57 am
crust wrote:

Thank you for this list.
I don’t see the qin f30 here.
Any idea why?

amother
Buttercup

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 12:17 pm
The Nuu phone looks durable but isn't. Alcatel phones used to last but not anymore.

amother
Bergamot

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 12:55 pm
Not a flip phone but I bought a phone through Gabb wireless that has lasted over a year and there is no way to access the internet. Though you need to get service from them.

crust

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 1:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for this list.
I don’t see the qin f30 here.
Any idea why?

Because it has apps.

crust

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 1:15 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
The Nuu phone looks durable but isn't. Alcatel phones used to last but not anymore.

I have the NUU phone.
It is hard to text with it and the buttons become even more clumsy after 2 weeks.

Ater a few weeks the audio wasn't clear anymore and I had to use earpods or scream into the receiver.

I gave it to my son with a 5 dollar Tello plan for bein hazmanim. He uses earpods anyway and mainly listens to things so it he can still make use of it.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 9:09 pm
Hi in case you didn't see my post in the other thread, I recommend the Sunbeam Orchid--it's well designed and they sell hard protective cases. We are very happy with them.

crust

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 9:24 pm
amother Blue wrote:
Hi in case you didn't see my post in the other thread, I recommend the Sunbeam Orchid--it's well designed and they sell hard protective cases. We are very happy with them.

I actually saw it and now I see that it isn't strong but you can get a case for it.

I think it is the case that makes my smartphone last.

I am starting to have hopes that I will iyh be able to get a reliable basic phone. Thanks.

Here's the link to that thread OP.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....86602
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics