Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Manhattan Apt for young adult female

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 7:40 pm
Where do young adults network for apartments and roommates nowadays? A relative is attending F.I.T. in the fall and is looking into different living options.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:01 pm
I think there is a FB group. She should reach out to Chabad if lower Manhattan. Most of all, network with friends. Did she go to camp or Sem.? Did any of her HS friends? In this age of social media, all the young people are connected in some way.
My DD sem roomate was a girl her school friend went to camp with and her college roommate was someone who went to Sem. With a camp friend. It all about letting everyone know where you will be and that you are looking. Sometimes someone will put you in touch with someone who already has a roommate but the girl they almost lived with or asked after things were settled is still looking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries