Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
ACTUAL easiest to clean high chair
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:25 am
Looking for a high chair that is easily wipe-clean and doesn't have tons of cracks that the food gets stuck in.
We've had the Boon Flair and didn't love it because it was bulky, didn't fold, and didn't recline, so bonus points if you can recommend one that does! TIA

rubyred

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:26 am
Probably a wooden option would work best. I have a plastic one and it has so many crevices under the seat pad.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:29 am
rubyred wrote:
Probably a wooden option would work best. I have a plastic one and it has so many crevices under the seat pad.

That makes sense.
Aren't those best for older babies, as they seem pretty roomy and upright? Does anyone have one that can weigh in?

tichellady

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:31 am
ikea

Ema of 5

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:32 am
amother OP wrote:
Looking for a high chair that is easily wipe-clean and doesn't have tons of cracks that the food gets stuck in.
We've had the Boon Flair and didn't love it because it was bulky, didn't fold, and didn't recline, so bonus points if you can recommend one that does! TIA

I have the graco blossom, and it’s super easy to clean. It’s folds (I don’t remember if it folds flat, I’ve had it open since I got it)

amother
Mulberry

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:42 am
I love my prima cozy tot deluxe but the sooner you clean it after the meal the easier it’ll be. That goes for any high chair. I keep a spray bottle and rag nearby and give it a quick wipe as soon as I can.

DreamerForever

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:18 am
Ikea highchair is very easy to clean. It's cheap, but I've had mine for over 10 years

mandr

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:20 am
Plastic booster seat with tray. Easiest to clean, lightweight, very portable. I take it with me when I go away for shabbos.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:36 am
tichellady wrote:
ikea

I have two ikea high chairs. So easy to wipe clean. I have an insert for a smaller baby that the fabric goes straight in the wash.

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:42 am
The actual easiest to clean high chair is the baby bjorn which is not made anymore. Apparently Amazon sells a similar high chair called the primo- which is $99, and is reportedly a good dupe. I have a baby bjorn and now I will be keeping it in good condition, because it’s not replaceable.

Link to my high chair review- https://www.babygearlab.com/re.....bjorn

Link to dupe- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J.....ss_tl

scruffy

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:43 am
amother Mulberry wrote:
I love my prima cozy tot deluxe but the sooner you clean it after the meal the easier it’ll be. That goes for any high chair. I keep a spray bottle and rag nearby and give it a quick wipe as soon as I can.

Another vote for the primo cozy tot. I'm really happy with it.

bsy

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 11:44 am
The imitation prince castle

amother
Quince

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 12:19 pm
amother Lotus wrote:
The actual easiest to clean high chair is the baby bjorn which is not made anymore. Apparently Amazon sells a similar high chair called the primo- which is $99, and is reportedly a good dupe. I have a baby bjorn and now I will be keeping it in good condition, because it’s not replaceable.

Link to my high chair review- https://www.babygearlab.com/re.....bjorn

Link to dupe- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J.....ss_tl

I also have the baby bjorn. I didn't realize that they stopped making it. It's a great highchair.

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 12:20 pm
amother Quince wrote:
I also have the baby bjorn. I didn't realize that they stopped making it. It's a great highchair.

It was almost literally perfect. I’m still looking to see if I can find another one.

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 4:10 pm
scruffy wrote:
Another vote for the primo cozy tot. I'm really happy with it.

Same, I love it. Small, folds neatly and super easy to clean

amother
Latte

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 4:51 pm
Another vote for Ikea. No frills, but super easy upkeep.

Bonus is that replacement trays are cheap so you can even get separate milky/meaty if you want or for Pesach.

amother
Heather

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 5:23 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Another vote for Ikea. No frills, but super easy upkeep.

Bonus is that replacement trays are cheap so you can even get separate milky/meaty if you want or for Pesach.

Agree. It doesn't fold but it is really easy to wipe down, and it can even go in the dishwasher to be cleaned. You can get a cushion that goes inside the seat to make it more comfortable for a baby.
And yes I love the fact I can just buy extra trays for milk/meat.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 8:55 pm
Bump.
Folding is no longer make it or break it, but should store decently.
Also needs to have a 5 point harness, as my baby is young. So it seems that the Ikea is out Sad
I saw some reviews on the Primo that the tray etc just fell off and their babies fell out, which scares me.

amother
Daylily

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 9:10 pm
Graco blossom. Such a great solid high chair. It has a cushioned seat cover made from pleather, very easy to wipe down. It doesn't fold but is full size but doesn't have a big foot print. It wheels around super nicely. Very supportive for a small baby who doesn't yet sit well.

mushkamothers

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 9:33 pm
I hate high chairs, everything about them. I use the stokke Tripp Trapp only. Now that's easy wipe. It doesn't store but it grows with the child, we use it as a regular chair.

Btw for everyone saying ikea, have you seen the crevices on the bottom of the tray?? Yeah high chairs are gross
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics