Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Whats the going rate for private pool rental in upstate NY?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 7:57 pm
I have a private heated pool with a jacuzzi and water slide with very nice patio and large sitting area with lots of beach chairs. Whats the going rate to rent it?

ladYdI

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 8:02 pm
Check out swimply or shwimply
See what they charge for your area and same type of pool
There may not be anything yet posted on that area yet but you can get an idea if you check other frum neighborhoods

amother
Quince

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 8:28 pm
Last summer, the going rate was $75 an hour. with a jacuzzi I'd try to put it up for $100 an hour.

ladYdI

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 8:59 pm
amother Quince wrote:
Last summer, the going rate was $75 an hour. with a jacuzzi I'd try to put it up for $100 an hour.

Some places put a minimum of 2 hours
Do you have an accessible bathroom?
Some places say adults only
Some places say no food
And some places put a maximum amount of ppl per reservation.
Like if you don’t want a whole day camp to come!

redrose

Post Sun, May 14 2023, 10:29 pm
$75 an hour was going rate last year??? probably not heated and not something too exciting. I rented my pool last summer for $150 was wondering what's the going rate for this summer. There is an accessible bathroom, definitely not more than 15 to 20 people. I would not appreciate going to a pool without food! I think a pool has to come with food! and there is a grill and I dont mind when people enjoy it to the fullest. I will tell them before hand to clean after. lets rephrase my question What would you pay for a nice pool with all accessories mentioned? and what specifics would you enjoy having there?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:51 am
bump

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:52 am
In monsey the average was $100 last year for heated with a bathroom

amother
Lightblue

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:52 am
75ish an hour depending on the pool

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:56 am
redrose wrote:
$75 an hour was going rate last year??? probably not heated and not something too exciting. I rented my pool last summer for $150 was wondering what's the going rate for this summer. There is an accessible bathroom, definitely not more than 15 to 20 people. I would not appreciate going to a pool without food! I think a pool has to come with food! and there is a grill and I dont mind when people enjoy it to the fullest. I will tell them before hand to clean after. lets rephrase my question What would you pay for a nice pool with all accessories mentioned? and what specifics would you enjoy having there?

If you’re offering a party pool that’s way different and you will probably be caught by the DOH. But really most people rent the pool for an hour to swim as groups of girls or boys etc or parents wanting to give there kids a pool during the summer

amother
Silver

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 9:05 am
There’s pretty much no way I would use someone else’s grill. So that wouldn’t be an amenity for me. Jacuzzi would be good though. I imagine that $100 could work if it’s really nice with a bathroom and nice grounds, a couple of pool toys or floating rafts.

schoolbus

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 10:09 am
You can add a separate fee if someone wants to use the grill
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries