Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Circle Magazine Subscription Issues

HonesttoGod

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 9:50 am
Is anyone else having an issue with the circle magazine subscription?

We were up for renewal, they told me they can only do monthly now so I said fine. Next thing I know they charged for the annual. Fine.

But then we had a missed delivery. I requested a redelivery - it didn’t come.
I requested that one come after shabbs because we couldn’t find it in any local store.
Missed this week. Requested a redelivery for both.

Please note this is all by email / automated phone line since their customer service line is having maintenance until next week.

Now it’s Friday and we’re still down 2 magazines. There’s no one to talk to. No one responding to emails or texts. No phone line.

Wth?! Am I the only one with an issue?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 11:04 am
They have a ticketing system if you text them, or at least they did chanuka time. I found their customer service to be pretty awful until I finally got to speak to someone personally.

We still never got answered about the bonus we were supposed to get for renewing and my kids are upset about that.

If my kids didn't like the magazine so much, I would have left. I hate poor customer service and inefficient systems.

new oldie

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 11:43 am
I texted them and they were incredibly responsive. Got back to me really quick and kept on texting (almost annoying) to make sure everything was resolved. Sorry you’re having the problems. This was after Chanukah this year.

number

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 11:45 am
That's so odd. I had no issue getting through to them, multiple times, and they fixed my issue immediately. (This was a few weeks ago)

groovy1224

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 12:07 pm
Yes, we are missing deliveries almost every other week and I always request a redelivery, it never shows. It's very frustrating

oh em gee

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 12:34 pm
Never able to get through to them.

Vera

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 2:30 pm
Just whatsapped them the other week and got a response right away about renewing

flowerpower

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 2:31 pm
What is their phone number to message them?

Op, where do you live? I never had a delivery issue so far

chanar

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:29 pm
I’ve never had an issue either, renewed a few wks ago, and we got the gift already for it. My kids absolutely love it. Sorry you’re having a hard time. Must be really annoying

cnc

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:41 pm
Had the same problem multiple times this year- I did not renew my subscription because of that.

new oldie

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:15 pm
Adding that I texted them because we renewed and the day I renewed I got a postcard for a free gift in the mail after I renewed. Of course. We got the gift and they were so accommodating.
Many times it’s the delivery man who is a problem. How do you get your magazines?

HonesttoGod

Post Sat, May 20 2023, 10:00 pm
We’ve had a subscription for 3 years now and though we’ve had a missed delivery here and there, it was nevr like this. And they were always really responsive.

This is just a whole new level and it’s annoying already.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics