Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
What’s with the price??? Arm n hammer laundry detergent-

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 2:39 pm
I used to pay about $13 for about 200 oz. it’s now $35 at Walmart. What in the world??

GrowingUp

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:28 pm
Not sure which exact listing you’re looking at. But the one I use is regular price.

Arm & Hammer Clean Burst, 170 Loads Liquid Laundry Detergent, 170 fl oz
https://www.walmart.com/ip/2787843425

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:46 pm
Inflation. All prices have gone up pretty much and the amount you get is less. Packages have less inside them now.
Something I thank this government for. Paying more for less.
To rectify it- I shop around. Different places, different brands etc. Laundry detergent is one thing I can't change much due to allergies on certain scents/brands. So I feel your pain!! I also look for coupons or at store brands. Some are just as good. Some are terrible (cereal).

amother
Raspberry

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:54 pm
amother OP wrote:
I used to pay about $13 for about 200 oz. it’s now $35 at Walmart. What in the world??

Make sure you're buying something shipped and sold by Walmart and not a 3rd party seller

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:08 pm
GrowingUp wrote:
Not sure which exact listing you’re looking at. But the one I use is regular price.

Arm & Hammer Clean Burst, 170 Loads Liquid Laundry Detergent, 170 fl oz
https://www.walmart.com/ip/2787843425

The 201.6 oz plus oxi was that price last time I bought it and is now $30.55. It was 6.9 cents an oz.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:13 pm
amother OP wrote:

So I tried placing an order at target with shipt earlier today, and it wasn't available anymore! I was annoyed to say the least. It's the only detergent I can really use (that actually was the clothes!) due to allergies/sensitivities. Now what?

cookiewriter

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:23 pm
I thought I heard something about how nyc or ny state is outlawing that one bec not environmentally friendly?

kenz

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:24 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
So I tried placing an order at target with shipt earlier today, and it wasn't available anymore! I was annoyed to say the least. It's the only detergent I can really use (that actually was the clothes!) due to allergies/sensitivities. Now what?

All Free and Clear is very comparable. We actually found it even better in terms of allergies. Paperbird, the Shop Rite brand, also has one that is very basic with no added perfumes or dyes.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:25 pm
cookiewriter wrote:
I thought I heard something about how nyc or ny state is outlawing that one bec not environmentally friendly?

Less than tide or all?

Highstrung

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:28 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Arm-Ham.....ss_tl

amother
Daffodil

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:30 pm
I bought arm and hammer clean burst 229 fl oz for $13.99 at target yesterday.

amother
Eggplant

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:33 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
Make sure you're buying something shipped and sold nh Walmart and not a 3rd party seller

This.
Op, you’re probably looking at a listing from a third party seller. Their prices on items like these are always inflated. Nothing new

Sarah S

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:48 pm
Check home depot. They're sometimes very well priced on arm and hammer.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 4:51 pm
The oxy one -200 loads is $17.99 with 2 day delivery from Costco. It must be a 3rd party seller or the delivery is included and it is heavy

amother
Peru

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 6:13 pm
Amazon has it for $13.98 regular and cheaper for subscribe and save. The huge container.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry