Home

How old were you...
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 19 2021, 7:35 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
14. It’s was awful

How old were you when you wrote your first hard worded letter?


hard worded, do you mean - high vocabulary?

I always liked (and still do) English, reading, literature, etc. There was a time I memorized the dictionary - I think I only got to finish words starting with M.
So, whenever I wrote letters even as young as 9 and on, I would practice using the high vocabulary/sophisticated words, I picked up.

How old were you when you first went alone to relatives bungalow colony for the summer?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 10:15 am
How old will u be when we restart playing this game? Wink
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 12:58 pm
simcha4 wrote:
How old will u be when we restart playing this game? Wink


Old enough to know better!

How old were you when you started drinking coffee?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 1:18 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Old enough to know better!

How old were you when you started drinking coffee?


My first cup of coffee - 17.5, and by mistake I put in 2tsps of salt instead of sugar!!!

How old were you when you first acted in a proper (Jewish) show that was for the public?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 6:02 pm
simcha4 wrote:

How old were you when you first acted in a proper (Jewish) show that was for the public?


I never have.

How old were you when you first received a bracha from a Rebbe or Rav?
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 6:44 pm
I was 31 and finally pregnant..met with the skver Rav !

How old were you when you stopped wearing your retainer.
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 6:46 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I was 31 and finally pregnant..met with the skver Rav !

How old were you when you stopped wearing your retainer.


I haven't stopped. They told me I'd have to wear it all my life and I was horrified, but I continue to wear it a couple nights a week. Otherwise the teeth will just move back and cause problems anyway.

How old were you when you met your husband?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 6:55 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:

How old were you when you met your husband?


I was almost 20. By the time we got married I was 21.

How old were you when you first helped someone else through a major life event or crisis?
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 6:56 pm
How old were you when you became an aunt?

Last edited by fleetwood on Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:15 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I was 17.

How old were you when you became an aunt?


17.

How old were you when the first shidduch was redt for you?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:32 pm
simcha4 wrote:

How old were you when the first shidduch was redt for you?


18

How old were you when you figured out what you want to be when you grow up?
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:35 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
18

How old were you when you figured out what you want to be when you grow up?


6, but I changed my mind since then.

How old were you when you made your first Shabbos?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:39 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
6, but I changed my mind since then.

How old were you when you made your first Shabbos?


Married, b'H. 19

How old were u when u stopped dressing in costume on Purim?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 7:42 pm
simcha4 wrote:

How old were u when u stopped dressing in costume on Purim?


I have never stopped yet. I dress up every year (and I am a savta by now).

How old were you when you first gave someone a gift?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:08 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I have never stopped yet. I dress up every year (and I am a savta by now).

How old were you when you first gave someone a gift?


Seems like no-one remembers their age when they first gifted someone.
Lets give ourselves a gift and restart this game.

Tof Umachol, I hope u won't be insulted if I restart?

How old were you, or will u be, at your silver wedding anniversary?
Back to top

Chickensoupprof




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 4:37 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Seems like no-one remembers their age when they first gifted someone.
Lets give ourselves a gift and restart this game.

Tof Umachol, I hope u won't be insulted if I restart?

How old were you, or will u be, at your silver wedding anniversary?


50 so I need to wait for a long time


How old where you when you called 991/112 or another emergency number?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 5:31 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
50 so I need to wait for a long time


How old where you when you called 991/112 or another emergency number?


Hodu L'Hashem I never had to.

How old were you when u learned to type/text?
(I changed my previous question)


Last edited by simcha4 on Sat, Jul 10 2021, 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 10 2021, 10:50 pm
[quote="Chickensoupprof"]50 so I need to wait for a long time

so that means u got married when u were born?! Wow! u know u could get into the Guinness Book Of Records? I don't think there's ever been a Birth Marriage. Wink
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 11 2021, 2:18 am
Silver wedding is for 25 years of marriage (50th anniversary is gold).
So if she'll be 50 for hers, that means she married at 25.

I was in high school when I learned to type - I think I was about 15.

How old were you when you first went on a really difficult hike?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 11 2021, 11:14 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Silver wedding is for 25 years of marriage (50th anniversary is gold).
So if she'll be 50 for hers, that means she married at 25.

I was in high school when I learned to type - I think I was about 15.

How old were you when you first went on a really difficult hike?


Right. Thanks for correcting me.

14, in camp

How old were you when u married off the first of your children?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 38 of 40 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games