Home

How old were you...
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 2:44 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Never did as a girl. My parents didn't allow.

How old were you when u started your first hobby? What was it?


6. Reading. Still my absolute favorite!

How old were you when you started drinking wine (not grape juice) at Kiddush?
Back to top

SafeAtLast




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 2:47 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
6. Reading. Still my absolute favorite!

How old were you when you started drinking wine (not grape juice) at Kiddush?


I still don’t drink wine. It’s happened by mistake in the past and I’ve run to the sink to wash my mouth out lol.

How old were you when you were told about the birds and the bees?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 4:43 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
I still don’t drink wine. It’s happened by mistake in the past and I’ve run to the sink to wash my mouth out lol.

How old were you when you were told about the birds and the bees?


birds and bees? why just birds and bees? am I not understanding something here? toddlers know about birds, bees, creatures, animals...
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 5:40 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
I still don’t drink wine. It’s happened by mistake in the past and I’ve run to the sink to wash my mouth out lol.

How old were you when you were told about the birds and the bees?

If I'm following you correctly, it was aprox 2-3 months before I got married. How old were you the first time you cooked/baked?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:07 pm
tweety1 wrote:
If I'm following you correctly, it was aprox 2-3 months before I got married. How old were you the first time you cooked/baked?


18, after I got married

How old were you at your first haircut?
Back to top

Genius




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:16 pm
simcha4 wrote:
18, after I got married

How old were you at your first haircut?

Based on my moms hair chopping track record probably eight months. Kidding. I was four.
How old were you when the sibling following you was born?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:26 pm
Genius wrote:
Based on my moms hair chopping track record probably eight months. Kidding. I was four.
How old were you when the sibling following you was born?


4

How old were you when you loved trying on your mother's sheitels? (If u did Smile
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 6:56 am
simcha4 wrote:

How old were you when you loved trying on your mother's sheitels? (If u did Smile


I don't remember doing that, although once I was married she enjoyed lending me her hats, scarves, jewelry, etc.

How old were you when you were responsible for a younger sibling (or other relative)?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 7:52 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
I don't remember doing that, although once I was married she enjoyed lending me her hats, scarves, jewelry, etc.

How old were you when you were responsible for a younger sibling (or other relative)?


6, my uncle was driving his car with my brother (2yrs) and I in it. He stopped at the grocery, "I'm just buying milk. I'll be 2 mins." he said.
Well 2 mins stretched into 2 minnnnnnnnnnutes. My little brother fiddled around in the car, I tried to get him to stay seated, and suddenly the engine roared and the car shot down the road.....
I screamed "HELP" as TERRIFIED I watched a car parked at the end of the road looming up in front of us.
Hashem, in His Everlasting Mercy: I noticed a man running at bottleneck speed down the road, he jumped thru the open front window of our car and turned the keys, thus switched of the engine, a miliscond before we wld've crashed into that parked car!
I still get shivers when I recall it.

How old were you when your mother noticed that you have a love for reading?
Back to top

Hedwig




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 8:51 pm
5 lol
how old were you the first time you moved
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:57 pm
Hedwig wrote:

how old were you the first time you moved


12.

How old were you when someone broke a promise they made you?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 2:18 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
12.

How old were you when someone broke a promise they made you?


Anyone got an answer for this, or p'haps Tof Umachol wld like to answer?
so that game can continue.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 4:31 pm
I'll just post an alternate question, so we can keep this game moving forward.

How old were you when you first entered a contest or competition?
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 4:49 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I'll just post an alternate question, so we can keep this game moving forward.

How old were you when you first entered a contest or competition?


I'm going to answer the last 2 questions
I was about 13 when we had to make groups of 4 for an all day activity at camp. We were a group of 6 close friends so we made a pact with each other that we would let the counselors choose how to divide us. In the end 4 girls went behind our backs and made a group and left out 2 of us. It hurt so much!

I was probably 9 years old when I entered the Pirkei Avos competition at school. Loved memorizing Pirkei Avos!

How old were you when you were first punished by a teacher (or principal) at school?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 8:39 pm
Living Princess wrote:
I'm going to answer the last 2 questions
I was about 13 when we had to make groups of 4 for an all day activity at camp. We were a group of 6 close friends so we made a pact with each other that we would let the counselors choose how to divide us. In the end 4 girls went behind our backs and made a group and left out 2 of us. It hurt so much!

I was probably 9 years old when I entered the Pirkei Avos competition at school. Loved memorizing Pirkei Avos!

How old were you when you were first punished by a teacher (or principal) at school?


Dear "Living Princess," we Imamothers were never punished in school. We always behaved. Wink
Looks like this game is on the way to hibernate again -
Would you like to write a different question pls.?
Back to top

cone




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 8:58 pm
How old were you when you were first punished by a teacher (or principal) at school?[/quote]

6-7 years old in first grade is the earliest I remember...

How old were you when you stroke that first match?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 10:10 pm
cone wrote:
How old were you when you were first punished by a teacher (or principal) at school?


6-7 years old in first grade is the earliest I remember...

How old were you when you stroke that first match?[/quote]

Should I be embarrassed to admit, at 17?
I was always so scared until one day when I was 17, I just did it!

How old were you when you noticed that you like learning grammar?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:35 am
How old were you when this game last stopped?
Back to top

Ruchy




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 11:45 am
32.

How old were you when you discovered that the world must have a creator?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:55 pm
Ruchy wrote:
32.

How old were you when you discovered that the world must have a creator?


eh, I'm not Avraham Avinu - he was the first to discover that this world must have a Creator.

I was taught from a very young age that Hashem Created this world and Runs it perfectly, and I have full belief in that, be'H.

How young were you when you asked your mother a question that was mature beyond your age? Only if you want to, kindly reveal the question.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 41 of 44 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games