Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Junees plus size sale

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:10 am
Junees on 18th ave has all their plus size clothing-shabbos and weekday at 30% off

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:13 am
amother OP wrote:
Junees on 18th ave has all their plus size clothing-shabbos and weekday at 30% off

Is it online too?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:53 am
The website says all shabbos stuff @ 50% off.

chestnut

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:06 pm
I'm sure after shvuos it'll be on a bigger sale. Their warehouse also has some plus size things.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:26 pm
I was there earlier in the week and I must have tried on almost everything they had and absolutely nothing fit me. I was so disappointed! The shirts were way to clingy and snug over my belly (I have diastasis recti) and while I normally wear a 3X even their size 5 was too tight in the torso although the sleeves were all too long.

wabcs

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:27 pm
Does junees Monsey have weekday on sale?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:30 pm
chestnut wrote:
I'm sure after shvuos it'll be on a bigger sale. Their warehouse also has some plus size things.

True but they may not have all sizes then

amother
Maize

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:36 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
I was there earlier in the week and I must have tried on almost everything they had and absolutely nothing fit me. I was so disappointed! The shirts were way to clingy and snug over my belly (I have diastasis recti) and while I normally wear a 3X even their size 5 was too tight in the torso although the sleeves were all too long.

I had the same issue. I did so well there for winter, got so many nice things in a 5 (I am 2x), but everything I tried from spring/summer was too snug and looked so bad on me!

chestnut

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 4:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
True but they may not have all sizes then

True.
Crazy how in stores it's 30% but online 50%

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 5:08 pm
I found their stuff really tight.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 5:09 pm
Glad that hear I’m not the only one that can’t fit into their stuff. It’s so frustrating!

Highstrung

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 6:03 pm
I bought for the first time from them. I bought a 2 , usually wear a 2X and it fits just. I’m wearing the Shift dress. I like it very much .
I got another dress that but it’s white and completely see through and is tight (don’t know what I was thinking)
The skirt I got is not the most flattering.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 6:18 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:

yes, thanks for saying this I found the same!! I'm large in my stomach area and they were all too tight Sad

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 6:23 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
I found their stuff really tight.

I'm an XL bordering on 1x. The 2x usually work and I've done great on their sales. There's a current winter sale. I got gorgeous stuff 70% off.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven