Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Do you make sure to leave it clean?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:52 am
I work in a frum female only office and often when I use the bathroom I find the toilet seat left unclean...
Like many drops of urine or blood
I find it so odd that grown women dont make sure they leave the toilet clean
Do you make sure to leave it clean?
And do you find it strange that others dont?

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:53 am
ThTs gross
Of c I make sure to leave it clean

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 11:56 am
That is so gross.
Of course I clean plus I wipe the sink if I splash water.

justforfun87

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:05 pm
Pee? eww... blood?? GROSSSSSSSS

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:07 pm
I do clean after myself. But I've seen many times that others don't. Yuck! I wonder if they leave it like that at home as well, or only in public places where they know someone else will remove their dirt for them.
Puke

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:12 pm
I always wonder about that. I find it revolting how people leave it. I often wonder if they're not embarrassed to exit the stall leaving it in such a condition.

zaq

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:25 pm
Why are you asking this here? You think people who don't are going to admit it? Of course I do, and I also wash my hands before leaving, but I've seen people neglect to do both. I try to hope that the non-washers only went in to button their shirt, but I still feel dirty when they walk out without stopping at the sink.

Reality

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:28 pm
I think it's really weird of your coworkers. Is it a large office? Doesn't everyone know who the slobs are? If someone goes in right after them, there goes their anonymous cover!

I have also always wondered who makes the messes in public toilets but an office bathroom is different. It is so strange to me that your coworkers are treating the office bathroom like that. I mean they may need it again soon themselves!

amother
Purple

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:29 pm
I always wondered too. Recently I read somewhere that a lot of women don't sit, but hover over public toilets out of fear of germs. I think that's what leads to peeing and dripping on the seat. Weird that the same people who worry so much about germs are so unhygienic.

amother
Blueberry

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:31 pm
If there is only one bathroom and I need to use it but it is dirty, I won’t be cleaning up someone else’s fluids. Neither will I be sitting on the seat. I will use the toilet but squatting, and if I leave a worse mess, that’s too bad.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 1:29 pm
amother Blueberry wrote:
If there is only one bathroom and I need to use it but it is dirty, I won’t be cleaning up someone else’s fluids. Neither will I be sitting on the seat. I will use the toilet but squatting, and if I leave a worse mess, that’s too bad.

Oh, please. Put some TP on the seat, wipe it around with the sole of your shoe, let the TP fall into the bowl, flush. Put more paper on the seat and you're good to go. Or do your hovercraft act and THEN wipe the seat as above.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 1:31 pm
Ewww Thanks for ruining my lunch

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 1:53 pm
amother Purple wrote:
I always wondered too. Recently I read somewhere that a lot of women don't sit, but hover over public toilets out of fear of germs. I think that's what leads to peeing and dripping on the seat. Weird that the same people who worry so much about germs are so unhygienic.

Even those who squat over the seat while they stand should line the seat with tissues and remove them when they are done, just like those who line and sit do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette