Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes
Is there an easier way to roast these veggies?

seeker

Post Thu, May 25 2023, 1:51 pm
Most veggie roasting recipes call for laying them out in a single layer. Comes out very yummy but I find it very labor intensive spreading it out, turning over for some types of veggies, takes over the whole oven spread out, and everything shrinks so you need to fill the whole oven for just a few portions.

Is there any cheat way to roast, say, zucchini or the like?

ra_mom

Post Thu, May 25 2023, 1:52 pm
I spread it out in one layer so it's not soggy. No mixing or turning. Comes out great.

2 sheet pans at 400, one on each rack, zucchini sticks seasoned, and just takes up oven for 18 min.

The Happy Wife

Post Thu, May 25 2023, 1:53 pm
I don't spread them. Put them in a smaller pan and stir or shake the pan once. No individual flipping. Not as good but good enough for me. Very Happy

mha3484

Post Thu, May 25 2023, 1:55 pm
I switched from roasting them to air frying. Cooks faster and I like the texture better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes