Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
40+ weeks pregnant

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 3:30 am
I need to get monitered in the kupa. I understand that it can take a while. I didn't need this with my older kids so I was wondering if I can bring me 2 year old with me? I would never bring her to dr. appt but I understand that with the monitoring you just sit around and waste alot of time. Anyone have experience?

WitchKitty

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 3:40 am
You won't be able to run after her or even hold her, so it might be hard.
Depending where it is and who else is there it might be uncomfortable for other women around you.
But if she's cute and quiet no one will mind.
Anyway, I would take her.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 4:02 am
Thanks

Elfrida

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 8:42 am
Post date monitoring includes ultrasound, monitor, and possibly a doctors visit. You'll be attached to the monitor for a minimum twenty minutes, as well as needing to do an ultrasound. Can you trust her to behave while you are literally tied down? Please do not expect the nurse or the secretary to take care of her. No one minds for a few minutes, but they are busy with their jobs and cannot entertain a toddler for twenty minutes or more. If she will sit in the stroller and nap, that's fine. If she's going to need attention it won't be easy for you or her, nor for the other women. If you can find a babysitter, the whole experience will be a lot calmer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 8:47 am
If I don't find a babysitter I'll make sure there is something on my phone that she can watch in case.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 9:43 am
Ive done monitoring lots of times. Would not really be possible with a 2 year old, dont bring her. It will be impossiblr for you and for her and for the othrr women being monitored in tbr same room. Everyone is just separared by curtains, there may not even be room for her to be behind thr curtain with you. And if she is noisy, it will stress you oht a d the other wlmen which can interfere with the monitoring and make it take longer.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 6:28 am
Thanks everyone for your advice.
I ended up giving birth so I didn't go get monitered.

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 6:34 am
Mazel Tov!!

amother
Junglegreen

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 8:16 am
mazal tov!!!

Momafewx

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 8:23 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks everyone for your advice.
I ended up giving birth so I didn't go get monitered.

That was a better choice, good job! 😉
Mazal tov!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions