Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller for shopping

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 11:05 am
I have a 4 month baby and thought that since the store is only a 5-7 minute walk why take the car I just walk with my baby to the grocery.

I got a Graco with a large basket, it seemed large until I had to put the groceries in it and they did not fit.

I looked around and saw a stroller wagon that seemed to fit my needs. The only problem is that wagon in were I could put my baby and shopping-my baby is not sitting up yet-does not seem to be available in the US.

What do people use? Is there a way I can walk to the store with my baby and go shopping?

scruffy

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 11:09 am
My Uppababy Vista has a huge basket.

You can wear your baby in a carrier and go shopping as well.

amother
Wandflower

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 11:10 am
City select. It’s like a trunk

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 2:04 pm
Have you considered stroller clips that attach to the handlebar? They were a lifesaver for me. I would fill up the basket and then add a couple more bags to the clips. To be aware, it does make the stroller more liable to tip backwards, but I never let go of the stroller so it was okay. Also I think the weight underneath helped keep it steady.
I have something like this and they're great. The smaller size ones look neater, but can't cope with as much weight or larger bags.
https://www.amazon.com/Funblis.....r=8-4

Because the graco stroller do have good sized baskets, and I don't think it's that much smaller than the uppababy vista or city select.

Window

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 2:16 pm
Check the Austlen entourage. It has a bassinet and you can also click a car seat into it.

The other option is a wagon like the wonderfold. Not sure what the options are for a bassinet, though. But they’re for sure car seat compatible.

These are huge investments. Dont get them unless walking with your kids to do a full grocery shopping is something you regularly do.

seeker

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 2:19 pm
Does your store deliver?

I mean, besides what the others already said.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 6:10 pm
Thank you everyone for responding with a lot of good ideas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics