Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando with a toddler

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jun 03 2023, 11:34 pm
We will be visiting Orlando, Florida for a couple of days. I would like to take my toddler to magic Kingdom, SeaWorld and/or Epcot. If anyone has ever been there with a toddler, I would love to hear your experiences. Which rides were the most enjoyable for a child that age? What do I need to take along? All advice and tips are welcome.

amother
Hunter

Post Sat, Jun 03 2023, 11:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
We will be visiting Orlando, Florida for a couple of days. I would like to take my toddler to magic Kingdom, SeaWorld and/or Epcot. If anyone has ever been there with a toddler, I would love to hear your experiences. Which rides were the most enjoyable for a child that age? What do I need to take along? All advice and tips are welcome.

It’s a small world- exclusively. Any of those places with a toddler is a waste of time and money. The parks are huge, overwhelming, the lines much too long for a toddlers patience. Not to mention hot with very little shade.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Sat, Jun 03 2023, 11:39 pm
If they’re under 2 don’t bother. They’re free for a reason. They can wait in Line and the rides (even the tame ones) are too stimulating for most babies. 3+ is the way to go

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 1:32 am
If you only have a toddler, don't bother.
I recently went but I had teenagers too. My toddler did nothing special.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 8:55 pm
Bump

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 8:59 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bump

I personally wouldn’t bring a toddler
I would maybe start bringing them at around 6/7.
When we go to Orlando, we bring our younger kids to the water parks by the rentals. I personally went to Disney for the first time at 7, it was a perfect age, it was magical. My own kids don’t know that much Disney (and with the super woke agenda, I’m not planning on bringing them anyways) so I don’t think they’ll enjoy it as much as I did

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 9:06 pm
What do you consider a toddler?

Do you have older children?

I went with my almost 6 and almost 3.5 year old. And they had a blast. (It was more than a dozen years ago)

Under 2.5 I definitely wouldn’t bother -unless you are being older kids as I wouldn’t leave home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics