Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Best free Jewish music app?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 2:18 am
With all different kinds of music and singers? Non chasidish AND chasidish. Does such an app even exist?

isr1990

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 2:18 am
Jewish music in your playstore

blessedflower

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 2:26 am
isr1990 wrote:
Jewish music in your playstore
Jewish music updated their app. It's now called zing. And works even better than before. It's a free app. But if you pay you get more music options.
I love it.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 11:50 am
blessedflower wrote:
Jewish music updated their app. It's now called zing. And works even better than before. It's a free app. But if you pay you get more music options.
I love it.

This app always used to work and I never paid for it. I was able to get the latest cds that came out.
Recently it stopped working so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now with the new zing app I can hardly get any of the latest songs for free, it’s saying I need to pay 6.99 a month. Is there any way to get around it?

blessedflower

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 11:24 am
amother Aubergine wrote:
This app always used to work and I never paid for it. I was able to get the latest cds that came out.
Recently it stopped working so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now with the new zing app I can hardly get any of the latest songs for free, it’s saying I need to pay 6.99 a month. Is there any way to get around it?
I don't think so. But for that 7 dollars you can have your account connected to 3 devices. So for me it was worth it. I have it, my dh and also on the computer. Also I can cancel the payments at any time

crema

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:25 pm
You can get Lakewood radio from play store "New York Jewish Radio", and Boro Park at "JStream".

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:29 pm
NakiRadio has free app called NakiGo

crema

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:32 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
NakiRadio has free app called NakiGo

Didn't know, wonderful! Thanks for sharing Smile

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:45 pm
crema wrote:
Didn't know, wonderful! Thanks for sharing Smile

But it's the same issue as Zing, the music is not free.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:53 pm
amother Salmon wrote:
But it's the same issue as Zing, the music is not free.
sure it's free. Most of the music is free. Just a small part of the music is only for premium/paying subscribers.
I had the free app for a few years, and recently I started paying for the premium app and I really enjoy it. But it was great also when it was free

crema

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 5:56 pm
amother Sienna wrote:
sure it's free. Most of the music is free. Just a small part of the music is only for premium/paying subscribers.
I had the free app for a few years, and recently I started paying for the premium app and I really enjoy it. But it was great also when it was free

I opted for the free subscription, then went to the main page after setting up, and went to the streaming music Naki Nigun Stream...free...free Smile as well--other streaming music apps are available. Check it out!

crema

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 6:27 pm
One way to get rid of a cold quickly is to add 3% hydrogen peroxide into your bedside humidifier water. Cleaning with 3% hydrogen peroxide all the surface areas kills most viruses. Just add it to a spray bottle and use to spot clean areas. Cheap and doesn't emit any smells. Very allergy friendly. During Covid, if I had to go out in public, I used a nebulizer with a formula with food grade hydrogen peroxide, saline water, and sea salt. That treatment was formulated by a homeopathic doctor. It helps for other issues as well.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 6:37 pm
crema wrote:
You can get Lakewood radio from play store "New York Jewish Radio", and Boro Park at "JStream".

Do you know what the difference is between these, naki and zing? Do they all play the same kind of music?

crema

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 6:42 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Do you know what the difference is between these, naki and zing? Do they all play the same kind of music?

I don't know anything about zing, but I have both Lakewood and Boro Park apps from Google playstore. I just downloaded the Naki app, but you have to go to their website: nakiradio.com to build your sign-in credentials. Then verify your email address. Then you can login to your app and in the app I clicked on the Naki Music stream, and all this is free. When you build your sign-in credentials, you pick what subscription you want, I opted for the free one.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jun 29 2023, 6:50 pm
crema wrote:
I don't know anything about zing, but I have both Lakewood and Boro Park apps from Google playstore. I just downloaded the Naki app, but you have to go to their website: nakiradio.com to build your sign-in credentials. Then verify your email address. Then you can login to your app and in the app I clicked on the Naki Music stream, and all this is free. When you build your sign-in credentials, you pick what subscription you want, I opted for the free one.

Thank you

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Jun 30 2023, 10:05 am
Zing has so far the biggest selection of music. They exist already many years. While naki radio and 24six are rather new and don't have as much singers as zing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts