Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ENT Dr Tali Lando

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:55 pm
Did anyone use Dr Lando for surgery? We’re not new to ent surgery but first time using this dr since moving to Monsey from the city. Although We agree with her diagnosis somehow both DH and I are uncomfortable with having her do the surgery tubes adenoids and tonsil shaving.
Can anyone tell me your experience with her or have any recommendations for an ent that accepts Fidelis. I would prefer Monsey area but I don’t mind traveling to Manhattan .

mandr

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 12:47 am
I used her for tongue tie (not surgery) for one kid and for ear tube surgery for another kid and bh both experiences were perfect. Her bedside manner may throw you off somewhat but she’s quick and good at what she does.

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 12:53 am
She just did this exact surgery for my son a couple of weeks ago and I had a real good experience with her.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 12:01 am
Thank you for responding. Is there anyone else here that used her so I can add some more stars before I go ahead and schedule?

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 12:36 am
She did surgery for my son for tubes. We actually only ended up doing a tube in one ear because the other ear had never gotten infected. It was just one that was the problem. She said she'd only done it once before (1 ear vs the typical 2) but was happy to do it when I brought it up, because I (and she) didn't see any reason to touch his healthy ear.
Just fyi, she's Jewish, went to Brurya HS. She's quick but does a very good job bH and has a great reputation.

amother
Rose

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:37 pm
I didn’t use her but Chaim medical recommended her so she must’ve good, I just had a very hard time reaching her office which made me frustrated. I ended up going to dr haddad he’s with ent and allergy, also recommended by chaim medical. He comes in to refuah too but I think it takes a long time to get an appointment with him there.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 10:18 pm
She did extremely complex surgery on a patient of mine and was wonderful. Attentive. Careful

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 10:48 pm
Was very happy with her. Used her about 6 years ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics