Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Oh so many PROJECTS!

supermommy

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 2:58 pm
here I am trying to organize my home a bit and I have childrens projects in every nook and crany. How do you decide what is save worthy and what to toss? They are all so cute and my children worked hard on each one. What should I do?
Whatever you do save, where do you put them?

yo'ma

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 3:04 pm
My kids know that I hardly keep anything, besides the things that I put in their box. Their box contains their albums, yearbooks, projects that they did with their own flesh and blood, their first tooth, and etc..

The everyday projects, especially the ones made out of paper, I sometimes keep it until it rips or for about a week. The 5 year old, I tell him first and he understands (he knows me by now, I hope) and the 3 year old, I just dump, without him knowing.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 3:14 pm
I remember reading once (maybe t'was even here) that you can take pics of each project and keep them in an album so each child has his/her own and can still remember and be proud of his/her work.

My baby is only 9 months ka"h, but I already plan on doing that and I am soooo looking forward to being able to keep them albeit in "my" way vs the mess etc.

Yocheved_G

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 4:41 pm
I have to admit that I save too much... for now I have a large Sterilite container that I store them all in (they are very cheap, less than $5), and when ever I need to put more in, I can glance through and decide if I am willing to part with anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics