Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Heavenly soft minute steak recipe



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 3:58 pm
Looking for a no fail oven baked recipe for minute steak that comes out really soft.

Thanks!
Back to top

amother
Black


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:01 pm
Raizy cookin has a delicious one
It’s on her instagram feed
Back to top

amother
Melon


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:01 pm
amother Black wrote:
Raizy cookin has a delicious one
It’s on her instagram feed


Can you copy and paste into here please?
Back to top

amother
Seashell


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:02 pm
Cup of wine. 8oz of tomato sauce. Onion slices, crushed garlic, black pepper to taste. Bake until soft.

That's my own recipe. This is not from a cookbook.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
Looking for a no fail oven baked recipe for minute steak that comes out really soft.

Thanks!


Sautée onions and mushrooms. Lay over steaks in pan, add an inch water to bottom of pan, sprinkle steaks generously with onion soup mix (or mushroom soup mix), and other spices ie garlic, paprika, black pepper.

Cover and bake@350.
Back to top

amother
Clear


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:03 pm
amother Black wrote:
Raizy cookin has a delicious one
It’s on her instagram feed


I believe she took it off because she put it I her book..
Back to top

amother
Peony


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:04 pm
Thins sliced onions rounds. Minute steak on top. Thin sliced onion rounds on top of minute steaks.

Spice with a little mushroom consomme salt, pepper, paprika

Add half cup water, cover tightly with parchment paper and foil

Bake on 250 for 4.5 hours

(If I bake in a Dutch oven it gets hotter so 225 for 4 hours)

Never fails!
Back to top

amother
Jetblack


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:08 pm
amother Black wrote:
Raizy cookin has a delicious one
It’s on her instagram feed


This is raizys recipe

SUPER SOFT MINUTE STEAK
Ingredients:
Sauce:
2 Spanish onions, cut into quarters
1/2 cup oil
2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
Dash of freshly ground black pepper
1.5 tablespoons paprika
4-5 cloves fresh garlic.
12 thin slices minute steak (about finger thick) . .

Directions:
Place all the sauce ingredients into a pot, cover and cook till the onions are soft. Once onions are cooked and soft blend all the sauce ingredients till you've got a creamy consistency.
Place all the meat in a pan and pour the sauce over the meat. Cover the pan tightly and place into a preheated oven at 350.
Bake for a good 3-3.5 hours..
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:09 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Sautée onions and mushrooms. Lay over steaks in pan, add an inch water to bottom of pan, sprinkle steaks generously with onion soup mix (or mushroom soup mix), and other spices ie garlic, paprika, black pepper.

Cover and bake@350.


This sounds really yummy. Bake for how long? I need fail proof...
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 4:14 pm
Thanks so much everyone!!
Back to top

amother
RosePink


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:27 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
Cup of wine. 8oz of tomato sauce. Onion slices, crushed garlic, black pepper to taste. Bake until soft.

That's my own recipe. This is not from a cookbook.

Bake for how long and what's the temperature?
Back to top

amother
Firethorn


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:30 pm
Do you mean minute roast
Back to top

amother
Seashell


 

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:32 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
Bake for how long and what's the temperature?


I bake all my meats on 400 for 2-3 hours. I don't have a hot oven. So if you have a super hot oven lower it to 375. Never understood how people put meat on 350.
Back to top

tf




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 2:59 am
Does it work in a crockpot as well ?
I'd love to put it in the Crock-Pot overnight or for a few hours
Back to top

amother
Dahlia


 

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 4:21 am
tf wrote:
Does it work in a crockpot as well ?
I'd love to put it in the Crock-Pot overnight or for a few hours

Only if you serve it straight out of the crockpot when it's ready. Otherwise if you have to rewarm it again, it kind of dries out.
Back to top

tf




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 11:47 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
Only if you serve it straight out of the crockpot when it's ready. Otherwise if you have to rewarm it again, it kind of dries out.

How long does it need to cook in the crockpot?
Back to top

amother
Green


 

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 7:55 pm
amother Peony wrote:
Thins sliced onions rounds. Minute steak on top. Thin sliced onion rounds on top of minute steaks.

Spice with a little mushroom consomme salt, pepper, paprika

Add half cup water, cover tightly with parchment paper and foil

Bake on 250 for 4.5 hours

(If I bake in a Dutch oven it gets hotter so 225 for 4 hours)

Never fails!

Would this work with rice underneath?
Thank you
Back to top

amother
Dahlia


 

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 8:02 pm
amother Green wrote:
Would this work with rice underneath?
Thank you

The rice will absorb all the juices and the meat with be dry.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection

Related Topics Replies Last Post
WW challah recipe for bread machine
by amother
5 Yesterday at 2:25 pm View last post
Minute steak help
by amother
12 Yesterday at 2:04 pm View last post
ISO Minute Steak Recipe that isn’t low and slow 1 Yesterday at 1:19 pm View last post
Zucchini in tomato sauce recipe?
by amother
5 Yesterday at 10:10 am View last post
Anyone have Miriam Pascals honey nut salmon recipe??
by SorGold
2 Yesterday at 9:10 am View last post