Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Did anyone ever bid on www.skyauction.com?

happyone

Post Tue, Jul 22 2008, 7:39 am
I'm looking at some vacation deals at www.skyauction.com. Wondering if anyone ever bought a vacation package there and if it's an honest, valid site or just a hoax. Please advise.

Thanks

catonmylap

Post Tue, Jul 22 2008, 7:47 am
happyone wrote:
I'm looking at some vacation deals at www.skyauction.com. Wondering if anyone ever bought a vacation package there and if it's an honest, valid site or just a hoax. Please advise.

Thanks

Yes...I bought something a couple of years ago. I bought a week stay in a nice place (in Collingwood, Ontario, I think I had choice which place/which dates). It was like one of these time share type places, and they were trying to fill up empty apartments/suites. The taxes and fees might be high, so watch that....I didn't pay much for the bid, but the taxes and fees were like $200 something, but per night for a whole week, it came out very cheap.

I have a friend who told me about them who bought flights and did very well, but it was a while back before the site became as popular.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics