Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Up & up diapers discontinued
Previous  1  2  3  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
Cornsilk


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:37 am
I wonder if the parent's choice wipes are different when you buy the big box versus just a small package???

The small package I bought, the wipes were horrible. Very thin, kept ripping when I tried taking them out of the package, not so moist
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:38 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
I was actually going to start a spin off.

I have target now they are not as good as they used to be. Walmart and Aldi are horrible, they are stiff and rip easily. Even just taking them out. They both seem the same.

Was thinking to switch to a different brand. Is it pampers or Huggies that are not attached and can be used on shabbos?


We like Kirkland wipes (you can get them on Instacart or Amazon if you don't have Costco membership)
Back to top

amother
Raspberry


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:39 am
scruffy wrote:
We like Kirkland wipes (you can get them on Instacart or Amazon if you don't have Costco membership)


They are not attached?
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:49 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
They are not attached?


They are not attached wipes.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:52 am
This is very sad 😢
Are they also discontinuing the wipes?

I like Amazon mama bear and rascal and friends (not cheap).
Back to top

synthy




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:58 am
Nooooo! I was gonna buy a refill today.

To everyone saying Parents choice diapers are good, how?? My toddler wets them through in an hour!
Back to top

amother
Caramel


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:05 am
How do you all order parents choice from Walmart? they are always either out of stock or not for shipping (only pick up).

I don’t live near a walmart
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:17 am
amother Leaf wrote:
parents choice wipes are horrible. Up and up wipes are amazing.


I used to love up and up wipes, but the last few times I tried it they were horrible I asked a few people and everyone I asked had stopped using up and up.

I found amazon wipes to be great.

I tried parents choice wipes years ago and they were horrible, I retried them about a year ago and they must have improved them.
Back to top

amother
Turquoise


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:18 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
I was actually going to start a spin off.

I have target now they are not as good as they used to be. Walmart and Aldi are horrible, they are stiff and rip easily. Even just taking them out. They both seem the same.

Was thinking to switch to a different brand. Is it pampers or Huggies that are not attached and can be used on shabbos?


I find the pink target wipes better than the others.
Back to top

amother
Hyssop


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:19 am
amother Cornsilk wrote:
I wonder if the parent's choice wipes are different when you buy the big box versus just a small package???

The small package I bought, the wipes were horrible. Very thin, kept ripping when I tried taking them out of the package, not so moist


I buy the small package or the three pack
Love them!! I buy one of the scents
.
Back to top

BrooklynBee




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:21 am
amother Caramel wrote:
How do you all order parents choice from Walmart? they are always either out of stock or not for shipping (only pick up).

I don’t live near a walmart


Happens all the time, I check frequently and they come back in stock.
I've been using parents choice/walmart regular and overnight for the last year and am very happy.
Back to top

amother
Caramel


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:38 am
BrooklynBee wrote:
Happens all the time, I check frequently and they come back in stock.
I've been using parents choice/walmart regular and overnight for the last year and am very happy.


OK thank you. I’ve been checking for quite a few days already and it’s still out of stock but I guess I’ll wait some more.
Back to top

amother
Rose


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:40 am
Costco diapers are a copy (or possibly even made by) Huggies unless they changed it recently.
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 3:05 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
How do you all order parents choice from Walmart? they are always either out of stock or not for shipping (only pick up).

I don’t live near a walmart

I buy cases and never had an issue for shipping. Cases of diapers, wipes (the green fragrance free) and overnight diapers.
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 3:06 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
I wonder if the parent's choice wipes are different when you buy the big box versus just a small package???

The small package I bought, the wipes were horrible. Very thin, kept ripping when I tried taking them out of the package, not so moist

The case is better packaging but not sure about the wipes.
Back to top

amother
Bone


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:25 pm
Noooo! Why? I loved these Mad But at least we still have the wipes!
I try to avoid Amazon, but I guess I'll switch over... didn't like the Walmart ones.
Back to top

amother
Viola


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:28 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
I switched over to Amazon subscribe and save. They run sales regularly just like Target. We are happy with the quality. Walmart I never tried the Parents choice diapers but their wipes are terrible.


What's the brand?


Last edited by amother on Fri, Oct 06 2023, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother
Crimson


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:13 pm
the new up&up diapers are actually way better than the old! and still $10 cheaper per box than costco.
Back to top

amother
Grape


 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:15 pm
No!! Thought it was just one Target!

Walmart brand gives my baby rashes, I find Luvs smell, pampers are expensive... How's huggies?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:49 pm
amother Grape wrote:
No!! Thought it was just one Target!

Walmart brand gives my baby rashes, I find Luvs smell, pampers are expensive... How's huggies?


I have found one kid who did well and one kid who leaked with Huggies.

I know someone who likes shop-rite, I guess you have to experiment with your kid.
Back to top
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Necklace in Yichud Room & average cost
by amother
8 Yesterday at 4:34 pm View last post
Best Milchig & Fleishig restaurants in Miami, FL
by amother
7 Thu, Feb 22 2024, 11:20 am View last post
United Healthcare & Mt Sinai-Anyone else affected?
by amother
9 Mon, Feb 19 2024, 12:44 pm View last post
Women's Comfortable & Pretty Underwear
by amother
6 Fri, Feb 16 2024, 12:23 pm View last post
13 & 58 sirens. What is going on?
by amother
4 Sun, Feb 11 2024, 10:28 pm View last post