Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Hashgacha Pratis story

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2008, 6:54 am
I'd love to start a thread where people could post their Hashgacha Pratis story. Here goes.

I took my grandaughters out for pizza and then took them home after supper. Afterwards, I got on to a small highway to my home. Just as I am getting off the ramp, my car felt like I was on a merrygoround, bump, bump. So I hit the brakes and stopped. Other people getting off the ramp didn't know what my car was doing stopped there. One lady said it must be my transmission gone, but I noticed that the wheel was totally off its socket. I called home to figure what to do. Just then, I noticed a CAA tow truck behind me. I got off and asked him to see what the trouble is. He said my car couldn't move on its own, but if I was not a CAA member, he couldn't help me. He told me to call a number and see if they would dispatch someone. I then got on the phone to my son and said something about the intersection where our mechanic is. This tow truck driver heard me and then said that it was on his way anyhow, and for $60 cash he'd take me. All this within five minutes of when I had been stuck. I only thanked Hashem that this didn't happen while I was driving the kids or while I was on the highway full speed. I thanked Hashem for sending me this nice young man to tow my car to the mechanic's.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational