Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Would you...

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 6:23 pm
wear a skirt or something if you didnt think it looked amazing on you, just bc at one time you bought it and you feel that you have to wear?

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 6:25 pm
Not really, I buy so many things that I never end up wearing. Gosh, I just never learn.

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 6:27 pm
I know right?

I put on a skirt just now and I dont have that fabulous feeling, should I just change?

Lady Godiva

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 7:42 pm
Heck, no. I'm vain like that. I'd probably just wear it to clean my house in.

mummy

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 8:09 pm
It depends how bad it is and where I'm going.

queen

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 8:14 pm
NO.

I have skirts I bought and never wore- and either don't fit me anymore (lost weight) or out of style... and therefore I'll probably never wear them. Actually looking for a new home for some of my 'older' clothing.

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 8:16 pm
I would probably wear it if it just didn't look "fabulous" on me.
If it looked downright bad, I wouldn't.

If it looked mediocre, I'd probably save it for when everything else is in the wash, or when I am wearing something that it would co-ordinate with amazingly.

Dayzmom

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 8:37 pm
Honey, if only wore things that looked amazing on me I would never leave my house! Unfortunately the only things that have a chance of looking amazing on my are my makeup and sheitel.

I've got to be realistic. If it's comfy, clean and fits properly I wear it.

TheBeinoni

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 2:54 am
When I am going out to run errands, and especially when meeting ppl, going to see friends, be with family, etc etc I dress nicely and make sure I feel great before I leave the house. But on days when I am just around the house, that's when I pull out the "less than fabulous" clothing. Who are we kidding? We've all bought clothing that we never wore since the day we bought it 5 and half years ago... Don't feel guilty.

Maybe you can give it to a friend? or a gemach? Maybe it will look better on someone else.. or someone who cares less about these things will appreciate it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics