Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Gift for yeshivish DH



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 4:25 pm
I deleted the post by mistake!!

I liked some ideas so far
Looking for more!!
Chanukah gift ideas for DH who is yeshivish and spends most of his time learning.

Not into fashion, electronic gadgets, handy type of stuff or food.... hmmm??!
I have such a hard time coming up with gift ideas!
Back to top

amother
Seagreen


 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 5:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
I deleted the post by mistake!!

I liked some ideas so far
Looking for more!!
Chanukah gift ideas for DH who is yeshivish and spends most of his time learning.

Not into fashion, electronic gadgets, handy type of stuff or food.... hmmm??!
I have such a hard time coming up with gift ideas!


Maybe a paint by number type of project of a gadol that you can do together as a date night?
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 5:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
I deleted the post by mistake!!

I liked some ideas so far
Looking for more!!
Chanukah gift ideas for DH who is yeshivish and spends most of his time learning.

Not into fashion, electronic gadgets, handy type of stuff or food.... hmmm??!
I have such a hard time coming up with gift ideas!


Gift certificate to a Judaica store?
Back to top

zaq




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 9:35 pm
A new tallis.
An atarah for his tallis.
Get his tefillin checked by a sofer stam.
A shtender.
A tallis/tefillin bag.
A sefer he's been wanting.
Back to top

amother
Dill


 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 10:03 pm
Got my DH a tabletop shtender with his name on it
Back to top

Genius




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 10:15 pm
Challa dekl
Megillah
Fuzzy slippers for comfort not fashion 😉
Back to top

amother
Azalea


 

Post Thu, Nov 30 2023, 10:44 pm
Something practical like a nice wallet?
A tray for the menorah?

I once got a leather bound notebook with my husbands initials stamped on it from etsy that he really liked.
He likes to take notes while he’s learning
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 3:15 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Gift certificate to a Judaica store?


I've done that a few times, want to be more original!!
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 3:17 pm
zaq wrote:
A new tallis.
An atarah for his tallis.
Get his tefillin checked by a sofer stam.
A shtender.
A tallis/tefillin bag.
A sefer he's been wanting.


interesting ideas, thanks. I feel like he doesn't need new tallis or bag and I unfortunately don't know which sefer he wants. I think he should open a gift registry lol.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 3:18 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Something practical like a nice wallet?
A tray for the menorah?

I once got a leather bound notebook with my husbands initials stamped on it from etsy that he really liked.
He likes to take notes while he’s learning


already got him a nice wallet once, but I would love more similar ideas.

I like the notebook idea.

we are in Israel now and his silver menorah is in the US.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Gift for child's therapist
by amother
0 Today at 7:43 pm View last post
Kvater at bris - buys a gift?
by amother
32 Mon, Feb 19 2024, 11:19 pm View last post
What’s typical to give friends kids for wedding gift?
by amother
10 Sun, Feb 18 2024, 9:37 am View last post
Do you bring a hostess gift if going to family for Shabbos?
by scruffy
11 Fri, Feb 16 2024, 11:23 am View last post
Store in flatbush that delivers vort gift?
by amother
2 Fri, Feb 16 2024, 9:56 am View last post