Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift for 11 year old girl



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:09 am
Any ideas?
Back to top

amother
Fuchsia


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:32 am
Jewelery
Cookbook
Game
Craft kit.
Back to top

amother
Lemonchiffon


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:36 am
Jewelry box
Crossbody bag/ fanny pack
Jewelry
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:38 am
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Jewelery
Cookbook
Game
Craft kit.


Thanks.
Any specific ones? She got two cookbooks last year and doesn't really like to cook. Lol
She likes art and arts and crafts but has lots of kits. I have no idea of a game that would be good for her specifically as I buy games for the family usually.
I can get her jewelry I guess. She has some.
Back to top

amother
Leaf


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:44 am
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Jewelery
Cookbook
Game
Craft kit.

What kind of jewerly can I get on a budget?
Anyone tried Pandora, from Ali?
Is that what the girls in school have or it has to be the real thing?
Back to top

amother
Lemonchiffon


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 7:14 am
Does she like cozy things? You can do ugg type slippers, comfy blanket sweatshirt, beanbag for her room. Nice watch, Personalized trip bag.
Back to top

amother
Whitesmoke


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 12:09 pm
my 11 year old daughter loves her mannequin and curling iron she got as a gift. it was the best gift she got. she spends hours on it making different hairstyles.
Back to top

amother
Marigold


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 12:37 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
What kind of jewerly can I get on a budget?
Anyone tried Pandora, from Ali?
Is that what the girls in school have or it has to be the real thing?


I got a Pandora from Ali for one of my kids for chanukah but haven't tried it yet. My kids told me they don't care if it's real or not. My kids are not picky though, I got them some pretty sterling silver earrings with gems and they were thrilled.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:09 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
my 11 year old daughter loves her mannequin and curling iron she got as a gift. it was the best gift she got. she spends hours on it making different hairstyles.


She actually mentioned something to play with hair but not sure which one to buy....nervous about giving her hot iron though.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:11 pm
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
Does she like cozy things? You can do ugg type slippers, comfy blanket sweatshirt, beanbag for her room. Nice watch, Personalized trip bag.


She has personalized duffel, personalized blanket, numerous sweatshirts personalized and not (I cricut), I have gotten watches but she always loses them. She would love a bean bag but everyone else would be jealous and no room in her room for it.
Back to top

erm




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:13 pm
Personalized stamp
Rechargeable hand warmer
Something for sleep away camp like a signing pillow or rug
Mannequin head
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 6:14 pm
erm wrote:
Personalized stamp
Rechargeable hand warmer
Something for sleep away camp like a signing pillow or rug
Mannequin head


What's a personalized stamp?

Do You have a link to a rechargable hand warmer?

She isn't going to sleep away camp.
Back to top

erm




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 9:38 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/KARECEL.....psc=1
Back to top

amother
Aubergine


 

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 11:09 pm
erm wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B18NV43J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/KARECEL.....psc=1

This hand warmer charger thingie looks so cool!
Does it really work though?
I’m wondering if I can gift this to dc therapists, docs etc…
Back to top

erm




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 6:38 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
This hand warmer charger thingie looks so cool!
Does it really work though?
I’m wondering if I can gift this to dc therapists, docs etc…

My kids all have one. they work really well
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Seeking excellent therapist for thirty year old woman
by amother
0 Today at 8:14 pm View last post
Please post your Ali finds, for 2 year boy. 8 Today at 10:34 am View last post
Labor coach gift
by amother
2 Today at 5:41 am View last post
What ride on toy for two year old?
by amother
11 Yesterday at 8:15 am View last post
Bar mitzvah gift- only invited to kiddush
by amother
15 Yesterday at 7:27 am View last post