Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Is there a demand? Part time playgroup

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 3:56 pm
Next year my baby will be 12 months I was wondering if there is a demand for a part time 10\12-15\18 months playgroup.

I could do 9-3\3:15 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday- I can't do Wednesday and Friday will depend on if my kids get bussing. I spend to much time over the last few years trying to get my kids home on Friday some years with my girls staying home on Friday, to work on Friday if my kids don't have bussing. It is just not worth it, if they have bussing then I would be able to open then.

Is there a demand for such a group? I live in WestGate.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 4:03 pm
I’m sure there are some SAHM who would want part time childcare so they can get stuff done, but they probably then wouldn’t need such hours. Like three days a week 10-2, I imagine some people would want . If I am paying for “full time” I probably need daily

SingALong

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 4:07 pm
I think so. I did this with a few of my kids when I had this option available. Meaning I sent to a 3 day a week option part time. As a sahm it was great cus that’s when I was able to take care of errands or tasks in the house more efficiently.

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 4:19 pm
I can see people sending from 10 to 1. Not 9 to 3 those hours make no sense for a non working parent and no one is going to pay for that.

If you want to work 9-3 then you need to offer wednesdays.

A better idea for you would be to do playgroup subbing. You can take your kid along and just do the days you’re available.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 4:22 pm
Imo yes, especially for such a young age. But I think maybe do shorter and mention an option for extended. I'm not sure people who would want a few days a week would also want long hours.

(Also not sure how 3 days a week would work for a baby's routine, my baby doesn't have Friday morah and it's a real issue that I didn't think about. All the kids leave and she brings me her bag and it's just too bad cuz today we don't go to morah)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:47 pm
Thank you for your advise
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries