Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Pampers
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

BlumaG

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 1:17 pm
I am registered on pampers website but htey dont sned me $8 worth of coupons a month n I udnno how to do it...

zuncompany

Post Sun, Feb 20 2005, 2:54 pm
Bluma- I got with my first, but I rereg. for my second and never get anything Mad

sara

lucy

Post Tue, Feb 22 2005, 3:45 pm
[quote=", (and Luvs when I'm in NY, but I cannot find them in Montreal) quote]

Chanie you could get them in Jean Couteau

I found that this works amazing for preventing diaper rash or if the're beginging one CORN STARCH POWDER!!!!!!! Live by it!
I get it in walmart the equate brand $3@

raizy

Post Sun, Feb 27 2005, 10:18 pm
I have been using loblaws brand for the last kid.. it is the best stretchest thing.... now my father treated me to four packs of pampers. so I am using that but I like the loblows teddy choice brand the best. it is the stretchesit my son has a big tush. and the pampers are made a bit too narrow.. the teddys brand the tabs stretches. so it helps

Pearl

Post Mon, Feb 28 2005, 8:57 am
girls would get rashes from pampers, so used only huggies for them. son couldn't care less, pampers or huggies, just as long as it's not something local, cheap........they leak! Crying

ForeverYoung

Post Mon, Feb 28 2005, 10:16 am
my baby busts pumpers with relatively small amount of material to work with LOL

It really depends on each child!!!

gryp

Post Mon, Feb 28 2005, 10:32 am
do you know that Pampers is manafactured by Proctor and Gamble? I just found that out when I received a book of coupons in the mail.

happymom

Post Sun, Jun 05 2005, 9:39 am
someone here mentioned pampers cruises.. they are expensive but if you are having the diapers leak these really help. They DO NOT leak! ( as far as I know)

Rochel Leah

Post Sun, Jun 05 2005, 11:15 am
funny you say that about pampers cruisers happy mom. I once tried them out and they leaked.with my son, pampers (regular) work fine.

Ruby

Post Sun, Jun 05 2005, 4:30 pm
happymom wrote:
someone here mentioned pampers cruises.. they are expensive but if you are having the diapers leak these really help. They DO NOT leak! ( as far as I know)

Sometimes toy's r us have them on sale and sometimes babies r us has coupons for any diaper including cruisers and it comes out quite a bit cheaper.

Yosefa

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 7:01 pm
Chanie- how did Parent's Choice work?

I was pretty happy with White Cloud (the better WalMart brand), but I got a lot of defective ones. I think maybe I like them better then Pampers. I didn't like how the Swaddlers stuck to my daughter's tush and around her legs. (She's four weeks today.)

buba123

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 11:45 am
I like the company "LUVS". They're really great on leaks (cheaper than PAMPERS). if that doesn't work, they sell special overnight pampers with extra leakguard. Many times it's like freilich says - you need the next size.

miriam

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 1:50 pm
I bought a package of Luvs at Walmart this week. When I opened I said hey they redesigned their diapers. The lining by the thighs was purple. Then I realized there was a lavender scent in each diaper. I didn't really mind it but I have friends who could have had an allergic reaction to the scent. I would not have bought it if there was a label on the package but there was no label saying new with scent. I called the company to tell them I wasn't happy about it. You won't believe what the did to compensate me......................They are sending me a coupon for Pampers. What if I like Pampers so much I switch over and Luvs loses me as a customer. On the other hand, they can't send me a Luvs coupon b/c all their diapers have this smell right now. I hope they discontinue the scent.

daisy

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 1:52 pm
Pampers also has a scent

miriam

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 1:55 pm
Do they tell you on the package?

daisy

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 2:10 pm
I don't know, I don't usually buy them, but whenever I use them I notice a scent (I get free samples from them sometimes)

miriam

Post Sat, Jun 18 2005, 11:29 pm
I was just really bothered that there was so sign on the package. I would not have bought it if it said new scented. I feel I was duped into buying it with the scent. Now I can't stand to be around the baby. And every time I smell lavender in the future, I am going to think of poop. Doesn't sound sound so lovely.

Yosefa

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 7:50 pm
lol. I buy unscented everything, but my husband got huggies disposable washclothes w/ lavender and chamomile. I love the scent.

Rivk

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 9:09 pm
As far as I know, pampers and luvs are the exact same diaper in different colors. I believe they are made by the same company! And I like the new look and smell of the luvs!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jun 23 2005, 9:40 pm
I think they're the same company, but different diapers
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics