Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
GOOD PHOTOGHRAPHER FOR A FUSSY PRINCESS
Previous  1  2

Clarissa

Post Tue, Aug 05 2008, 7:18 pm
I'm going to hazard a guess that she's white, though.

newatit

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 12:08 am
whats a shpitzel? I keep on thinking of shnitzel but I know thats not it....

shoppingmom

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 12:21 am
newatit wrote:

mmmmm that's a good question "what's a shpitzel?"

Raisin

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 5:19 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shpitzel

Clarissa

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 7:57 am
newatit wrote:
Wearing a shnitzel is also considered very modest, but it can be greasy and is a waste of meat.

Tamiri

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 8:38 am
I don't know that children would EVER be afraid of someone because of skin color. If that was so, many many frightened children would be walking around in hysterics here in Israel - we've got the whole spectrum here everywhere we go, including shul.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 9:50 am
my parents are very acceptiong people, and openminded.
Yet they had a story with my brother which they laugh about still.
He was around 5 years old and they were at the rides on Chol Hamoed.
THe manager of the ferris wheel was an AA. When he stretched out his hand to guide my brother onto the ride, my brother got scared, looked at the guys hand, and looked away. The guy then laughed and said
" don't worry boy, the color don't come off!

Butterfly

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 12:56 am
I know someone in Boro park who does great photography pictures, and is especially popular for her patience and magical techniques she uses, especially with fussy children... like some of my grand kids..
The name is Mega Pix (not sure if I spelled it right)
Phone number: 347-410-1900 (hope my daughter gave me the right number) Don't know her address, because she moved recently.. somewhere near 17th avenue.. not sure
I have the most stunning pictures from my beloved grandchildren hanging all over the walls of my living room. The most recent ones were done by mega Pix, and they are sooo gorgeous, and sooo professional. The props too are unbelievably amazing.
My daughter met a family that traveled from Canada to do family and baby pictures by mega P.

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 11:09 am
Thanks for all your comments.
I will try "MEga Pixel" & "Chayitta'.

Here's the story, I'm not a racist. My DD cries & screams when her lovely white skinned Bobby touches her. As you see on the post's topic I wrote FUSSY BABY!!! No, I have nothing personal against AA. In fact in certain ways I would trust them more than I trust others (I.e.-when lost & asking directions AA will always be more precise & honest whne helping u find the way, As care takers AA are a lot more dedicated than...-I'm not filling in the balnk cuz I'm afraid to get hit over the head again Banging head

So thanks anyway,

I want to apologize publicly if I said anything that might of been hurtful to Clarissa. Can we still be online friends?? Lady Lady

Clarissa

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 3:15 pm
Of course we can. I'll even take your baby's pictures. Of course, I'm not a very good photographer, but I'd do it, to show you that all is cool between us.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries