Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Manhattan Restaurants

Emee

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 11:30 am
Can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants close to American girl 609 5th ave at 49th st or FAO schwartz or Toys R'us in Times square?

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 12:17 pm
First of all, these are good links:
http://greatrestaurantsmag.com/KOSHER/
http://shamash.org/kosher/

near times square there is a milchig restaurant (a little pricey though) called 'My Most Favorite Food'...can't really think of anything else offhand in that area.

Pineapple

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 12:20 pm
I think its called my most favortie dessert. Check out the jewish press dining guide (online)

yersp

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 12:22 pm
Diamond Dairy, 47th street between 5th and 6th avenue (theyre only open till 4:45)
Wolf and Lamb- 46th street or 48th street either between 5th and 6th or a block up or down but somewhere there
Kosher Deluxe- 46th street or 45th between 5th & 6th
There's another restaurant 48th street between 4th & 5th (Used to be a pizza store, then cafe k, though I'm not sure if they're still there)

I'm surprised I still remember these places, I used to work in the area.

tovasmom

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 12:34 pm
Cafe K is next door to Wolf and Lamb, which is on 48th between 5th and Madison, closer to 5th
Another one, called Milk and Honey has pizza and a very nice salad bar and is on 46th between 5th and 6th

newatit

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 12:34 am
olympic pita is awesome and near that area..will try and get the address tomorrow

Fabulous

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 10:20 am
It used to be called my most favorite dessert, but now it is my most favorite food. I think it is in the area and they have great service and good food (milchigs). Must try their desserts as it is their specialty. Diamond Dairy is like a cafe. Wolf and Lamb is very expensive. Have a nice time.

sbs

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 1:41 pm
are you looking for a restaurant to go with kids or a nice adult one?
a few people mention milk and honey, that's a little more upscale pizza, with bagels, pasta, wraps, salads, there's a dougie's express on 47th st. between 5th and 6th ave.
there's also a mendy's deli with sandwiches, soups (fleishigs) in the concourse of rockefeller center.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries