Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
NEw Hampshire Vs. Lake George

Mini Cookie

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 1:25 pm
Rolling Eyes Can anyone help me with this decision. Scratching Head Which ones better?
What great places do they have? Were going with a tot old so I guess no crazy, wild stuff.

I'm hoping to getaway for 3 days or rather a weekend if I can have ready Kosher food there.

Last edited by Mini Cookie on Sun, Aug 07 2011, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 4:55 pm
I've never been to Lake George, but we're heading up to New Hampshire as soon as I finish nursing dd. I can tell you all about it when we get back next week. That might be too late for you though.

yummydd

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 5:36 pm
Ive never been to new hampshire, but when I was deciding where to go many people told us to do Lake George which we really loved.

imokay

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 7:45 pm
I haven't been to new hampshire but I recently went to lake george. I have two 4 y olds.
one day we did six flags, another day we did a water park (no comments, please) and the last day we did some outlet shopping and checked out the town. there is a place called magic forest geared for smaller kids but I wasnt sure how nice it was so we skipped it. there is also boating and "lake" stuff which we didn't get a chance to do.
the hotel we stayed in had a free continental breakfast- we asked, and some of the stuff was kosher. we brought along a disposable grill and frozen meat and grilled by the picninc area on the hotel grounds. lunch was sandwiches. there is a walmart and supermakerket close to where we stayed so wen didn't have to pack too much stuff with us.
have fun and wherever u go, please post itinerary details so we can all get some great ideas on how to go on a great kosher vacation!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics