Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Lightweight Weightless Foundation

wanderer

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:14 pm
I'm looking for a weightless, (mousse, whipped, etc) lightweight type of foundation. I hate feeling like I'm smearing cake batter on my face Wink I've tried several of the lightweight kinds, covergirl mousse, and several other drugstore brands and none of them were oil free, so "hello pimples".

Anyone know of a lightweight, virtually weightless, breathable foundation, oil free?

Maya

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:28 pm
If you break out from the cheaper drugstore brands, maybe you should try the more expensive companies. It's worth it to have good skin with a great makeup.

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:33 pm
without a doubt, this is the best I've ever had. It doesn't weigh an ounce, goes on light and smooth, and feels great. It's a drop pricey, but if you can find your color on amazon.com it comes out cheaper.

http://www.drugstore.com/produ.....70157

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:38 pm
I also forgot to mention that I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, and this hasn't caused even one breakout.

wanderer

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:55 pm
Thanks!

But it does say not good for oily skin, I have combination skin, which is why I always buy oil free.

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 3:58 pm
well, I would say maybe try it, it's extremely light and looks ok for combination skin. FYI, oil-free foundation is good for sensitive and acne-prone skin, and water-based foundation is good for oily skin. It has a high percentage of water with very little oil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics