Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby girl wedding outfit



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 3:01 pm
Looking for inspo for a baby girl's outfit for a pre-Pesach wedding in Brooklyn.

We're not immediate family, but I live OOT so have no idea what people wear these days. Please, please, no poofy dresses.
Back to top

amother
Tanzanite


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 4:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Looking for inspo for a baby girl's outfit for a pre-Pesach wedding in Brooklyn.

We're not immediate family, but I live OOT so have no idea what people wear these days. Please, please, no poofy dresses.


In a similar situation with my 6month old. Looking for cute rompers for her to wear with tights or maybe a nice onesie with a little cardigan if I can find for less than $100 😅
Back to top

amother
Cappuccino


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:08 pm
Don’t know if this is what you’re going for but I think these are heaven

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/fl.....aw.ds

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/ey.....aw.ds

https://www.bloomingdales.com/.....D_BwE


https://bonknit.com/collection.....-rose
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:24 pm
amother Cappuccino wrote:
Don’t know if this is what you’re going for but I think these are heaven

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/fl.....aw.ds

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/ey.....aw.ds

https://www.bloomingdales.com/.....D_BwE


https://bonknit.com/collection.....-rose

These are great! Thank you!

Now the age-old question: bonnet or headband?
Back to top

amother
Eggplant


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
These are great! Thank you!

Now the age-old question: bonnet or headband?


Depends how old.. and how much hair.

Bonnet is for 6m and down, I’d say.
Back to top

amother
Burgundy


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:50 pm
Whose wedding? What size are you looking for? Who really will care what your baby is wearing?
https://beeanddeekids.com/coll.....t-set
Back to top

amother
Cappuccino


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:51 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
Whose wedding? What size are you looking for? Who really will care what your baby is wearing?
https://beeanddeekids.com/coll.....t-set


Why can’t she care? I love excuses to get my baby dressed up and take pictures
Back to top

amother
Burgundy


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:54 pm
https://beeanddeekids.com/coll.....79315
Back to top

amother
Burgundy


 

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 6:20 pm
https://toetallyyou.com/little.....nnet/
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Basics for baby/toddler
by amother
6 Sun, Apr 21 2024, 1:07 pm View last post
TIME SENSITIVE- VTech baby monitor q
by amother
2 Sun, Apr 21 2024, 12:10 pm View last post
Bouncy seat or baby swing?
by amother
2 Sun, Apr 21 2024, 4:39 am View last post
Can I start doing sit up exercises with my baby?
by amother
15 Fri, Apr 19 2024, 8:19 am View last post
Weekday shoes for 9 year old girl
by amother
5 Fri, Apr 19 2024, 5:46 am View last post