Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bar mitzvah clothes advice

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 4:53 pm
BeH we're making a bar mitzvah in early summer and I'm trying to decide how to dress my 3 and 6 year old boys. Should I put my 6 year old in a suit? Or should I match him with my 3 year old?
Also, how should I dress my 3 year old? It's going to be hot so I want him in shorts. I'm clueless when it comes to fashion so links and recommendations for colors are appreciated.

amother
Maple

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 5:20 pm
Does your son care what he wears? A lot of this is community dependent.

If my 6 year old would allow, I'd put him in a cute white suit that has shorts. It's dressy but still young. Three year old can wear the same, or coordinating outfit.

Eta Petit Claire has great options in their boys suiting section

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 5:23 pm
Same, also making bar mitzvah in early summer. but need to dress almost 8 year old boy, 11 year old petite girl, 3 year old girl.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 5:52 pm
Navy suit and tie for 6 year old
And white suit with shorts for the 3 year old

happy7

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 5:53 pm
My six year old will not wear shorts and a sweater top. He won’t be matching to my three year old.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 10:37 am
My 6 year old will definitely not wear a sweater top with shorts. Either a nicer shirt with shorts or else a suit. I'm leaning towards the navy suit and tie. I guess that he'll just have to be hot? I don't think that I've seen a suit with shorts but maybe I'll order from somewhere (I'm OOT). If I decide to do a top/shirt and shorts, what look should I go for?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 2:48 pm
amother OP wrote:
My 6 year old will definitely not wear a sweater top with shorts. Either a nicer shirt with shorts or else a suit. I'm leaning towards the navy suit and tie. I guess that he'll just have to be hot? I don't think that I've seen a suit with shorts but maybe I'll order from somewhere (I'm OOT). If I decide to do a top/shirt and shorts, what look should I go for?

Bump?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics