Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Israel

proudmom

Post Mon, Nov 22 2004, 12:21 pm
Several weeks ago, Germany announced its decision to stop all arms sales to Israel. Since then, other countries have followed suit. In response, Israel has canceled its annual multimillion dollar contract for its nationwide DAN buses which were manufactured in Germany, and is looking at other bus suppliers in the US, and Japan.

The Europeans and their Muslim allies should understand that boycotts works both ways. When we said NEVER AGAIN, we meant it. Europe is stuck in the mentality of 1933 and conditioned to thinking of Jews as defenseless entities. The reality is very different. As long as Europe adheres to and supports its primitive Middle Ages death cult, European products must be off limits.

We continue to call for a complete boycott of travel and products from the following countries

France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Holland, and China, due to their support, sponsorship, and/or participation in global Islamic terror. The voting record of the above countries at the UN openly endorses Muslim terror.

Remember, every time you buy a bottle of Evian, a Carlsberg product, a Spanish melon, a Godiva chocolate, a Dior lipstick, a Gucci bag, or a German kitchen appliance, you are financing the next Muslim mass murderer.

The European Union gives over $10 million per month to the Palestinian Authority, knowing full well that the money is funneled to buy, import, and train Muslim terrorists and their weapons of mass murder.

We strongly encourage everyone to buy Canadian, American and Israeli products instead. Buy Estee Lauder or Ahava instead of Chanel, Dior, and YSL. Tell the salespeople why. Educate the public when you shop.

Europe is underwriting the Arab war to exterminate the Jewish state. We cannot sit idly by while this happens. Make your voice heard and let them feel the sting in their pocketbooks. Let the Europeans know that supporting terror does not pay.

zuncompany

Post Mon, Nov 22 2004, 1:51 pm
Thanks! Thats sick. My aunt and uncle had a trip planned to one of those countries and when they heard that they are boycotting Israeli products they canceled the trip. My husband tries not to buy EU products because they would not support the US in the war against terror.

sara

sarahd

Post Tue, Nov 23 2004, 4:00 pm
You're both right. However, if you are going to shop based on UN voting records, you're going to be limited to products from the USA, Micronesia and the Marshall Islands. Smile

I heard that the Klausenberger Rebbe once explained that the reason the UN exists is that when Moshiach comes all the nations will come and say to Hashem that they always tried to be good to the Jews. Hashem will say, well that's easy to check. There was a place where all the nations met to vote on issues. Let's see your voting record in the UN on Israel.....

sarahd

Post Wed, Nov 24 2004, 3:21 am
proudmom wrote:

We strongly encourage everyone to buy Canadian, American and Israeli products instead.

As far as buying Canadian, you might be interested in the following quote from today's Jerusalem Post: Let's begin with the United Nations. Here Israel's friend, Canada, has voted against Israel 78 times, abstained 38 times, and voted in support of Israel, by its own admission, only once – although a phone call to Israel's UN delegation in New York was unable to confirm even that.

In spite of evidence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are on UNRWA's payroll and have taken full advantage of UNRWA funds and facilities to further their own unholy agenda, Canada continues to contribute $10 million annually to UNRWA.

When asked directly whether he can state categorically that Canadian dollars are not being used to finance terror attacks against Israelis, a spokesperson for the Department of Foreign Affairs was unable to do so.

Canada has also given a quarter of a billion dollars to the Palestinian Authority, a goodly percentage of which, no doubt, has been used to subsidize Suha Arafat's opulent Paris lifestyle; or perhaps found its way into the coffers of the terror networks.

Yet, when pressured, Foreign Affairs refuses not only to produce an accounting of how its funds are being used, but also to demand an accounting from UNRWA and the PA.

While mouthing platitudes about Israel's right to defend itself, Canada has managed to condemn just about everything Israel does in its own defense.

Canada condemned the targeted killings of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Abdel-Aziz Rantisi. Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Pierre Pettigrew condemned Israel's security barrier, even though it has significantly reduced terror attacks where it has been completed.

Canada also failed to support Israel at the UN when a resolution was tabled demanding that Israel dismantle the fence in accordance with the ruling of the International Court of Justice. Canada has come out in favor of the "right of return" for Palestinian refugees, with the disclaimer that Palestinians may return only if they are willing to live in peace.

Such a specious position is as ludicrous as it is unenforceable.

There is more about Canada's actions or lack of action domestically vis a vis Israel and Jews. You can read the whole article here:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/S.....79865

After reading it, you might want to add Canada to your boycott list, which will, as I said before, leave only the US, Micronesia and the Marshall Islands to buy from....As I told a friend of mine, who asked why I was reading Solzhenitsyn, "If I would confine myself to reading only non anti-Semitic writers, I wouldn't have much to read...."

zuncompany

Post Wed, Nov 24 2004, 11:15 am
okay... man... they are good at not letting this secret out! I never knew.

Sara

ForeverYoung

Post Thu, Nov 25 2004, 12:33 am
I took a cource on Holocaust - it made me so sick, I literally was ready to move to the moon - it is documented that the ENTIRE world knew, and did no do ANYTHING to help our people.

we're pretty much alone here, but H' is with us, so we're on the winning side!!!

Tefila

Post Tue, Apr 05 2005, 10:09 pm
And history can repeat itself Sad

stem

Post Tue, Apr 05 2005, 10:18 pm
I NEVER buy anything that is made in Germany. If I tried to boycott the whole world except for Israel and US, that would be almost impossible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics