Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
UPDATED WITH GREAT NEWS... ISO HOSPITAL.. BH HE IS BACK HOME
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:19 pm
I am sorry for the bolded I am just too emotional now and don't know what to do. My son has pnemonia and has water in trapped in his lungs and is suffering under the care of bad doctors who don't know how to treat him. For some reason they are not being succesfull in removing the water and the more they are feeding him food that he literally kept on coughing and almost choked. I am literaly begging if someone knows of a better hospital in NYC that may have better pulmonology department that I can transfer him , it would really be hellpfull. (and yes I am aware that I am emotional as of the moment and shouldn't make rapid decisions with what I read online etc while being emotional and should consult so I will definately do somethinkking and ask but any real suggestions would really be helpful I can't stand all this pain he is going through)

Beautiful

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:23 pm
I don't know anything about this org but it is a Jewish medical referral service
https://refuahresources.org/

ra_mom

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am sorry for the bolded I am just too emotional now and don't know what to do. My son has pnemonia and has water in trapped in his lungs and is suffering under the care of bad doctors who don't know how to treat him. For some reason they are not being succesfull in removing the water and the more they are feeding him food that he literally kept on coughing and almost choked. I am literaly begging if someone knows of a better hospital in NYC that may have better pulmonology department that I can transfer him , it would really be hellpfull. (and yes I am aware that I am emotional as of the moment and shouldn't make rapid decisions with what I read online etc while being emotional and should consult so I will definately do somethinkking and ask but any real suggestions would really be helpful I can't stand all this pain he is going through)

Please call Refuah (845) 782-2000 and Chaim Medical (718) 492-8700 and get them on your son's case as quickly as possible. They know how to guide you. Refuah Shelaima Hug

amother
Mulberry

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:25 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Please call Refuah (845) 782-2000 and Chaim Medical (718) 492-8700 and get them on your son's case as quickly as possible. They know how to guide you. Refuah Shelaima Hug

This!!! Please! They will help you. This is what they're here for. Iyh he should have a complete refuah shelaimah. Davening for you and him!

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:25 pm
thank you so much for the support. It's Sunday today though. I don't know if it's worth it to wait till tomorrow.

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:26 pm
Columbia

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:27 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
Columbia
I was thinking of this and appreciate the answer but you are saying this as an assumption or you are sure ? Anyone specific you know there ? It is a bit of a drive but if this is the place it may be worth it.

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:28 pm
Columbia is great.
I agree with the above to contact refua helpline or chaim medical.
Refua sheleima.

amother
White

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
thank you so much for the support. It's Sunday today though. I don't know if it's worth it to wait till tomorrow.

Call. This is an emergency. There is no Sunday Monday or any day of the week. Just call. They are both amazing! Please call right now.

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
I was thinking of this and appreciate the answer but you are saying this as an assumption or you are sure ? Anyone specific you know there ? It is a bit of a drive but if this is the place it may be worth it.

I have good experience with Columbia pediatrics.

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:30 pm
Which hospital u in?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:32 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
I have good experience with Columbia pediatrics.
sorry I didn't want to give in detail (but mind doing so to explain) but he is an adult with special needs so pediatrics is not what we need here.

amother
White

amother
OP

amother Cognac wrote:
Which hospital u in?
Maimonidies

amother
Powderblue

Columbia is the best. The pediatric pulmonologist department was headed by Dr Robert Mellins a wonderful compassionate doctor. He is no longer there but it still is a great department

amother
White

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
Maimonidies

Op, please call refuah or chaim.

Maimonidies is no place for healing.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:37 pm
I used Dr Angela dimango in Columbia 12 years ago she is excellent with a heart of gold. Refuah sheleima

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Maimonidies

Oy, please do everything you can to get him out of there. We started off at Maimonidies and the experience was traumatic.
Columbia adults is also a great option, as well as NYU or Cornell.
Please reach out to chaim medical & refua helpline, they can also help with the transfer.
Good luck

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:38 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
I used Dr Angela dimango in Columbia 12 years ago she is excellent with a heart of gold. Refuah sheleima
is this for adults ?

greenteam

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 3:39 pm
Dr Moshe kerstein in Flatbush, I believe he has privileges in mainonnodes
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries