Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Really don't want to vaccinate my kid
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
Chocolate


 

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 10:06 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What is your source for autism rate in unvaccinated children?

I give sources but the vaccine defenders don't give sources.

And I have debunked all their claims with sources.


You debunked nothing. You have a lot to say but nothing that’s factual. You have an agenda and lots of links to go with it.

My great grandparents buried a large number of children between them. I imagine so did yours.

Those are facts. You are now comfortably able to babble about the risks of vaccines because of the vast benefit we have due to what was only a dream to our ancestors.

Next time you are with family and friends, look around and think about the number of people who would not be alive but for modern medicine. Would you? (Spoiler alert, I wouldn’t)

If you still don’t like the risk involved, move to an island without any modern medicine and have a great day!
Back to top

Frumomsi




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 10:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I didn't research all your links but I looked at this one entitled

Does Vaccination Raise the Risk of Autism Spectrum Disorder?

The "proof" was 19 cherry picked studies showing that vaccines don't cause autism.

That is no proof because I can show 400 studies that DO show a link between autism and other diseases and vaccines.

I didn't look at the 19 studies this study was based on but you can already see the flaws on this study.

Also, this study is deceptive as it implies there is only one study that links autism and vaccines when there are hundreds (but that is hidden).


YOU ARE NUTS. Nothing else to say. Ladies, please don’t waste your time trying to convince this person (??) anything. Lost cause.
Back to top

amother
Indigo


 

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 10:09 pm
oneofakind wrote:
The later you give, the fewer you have to give..

Really? Why and how?
Back to top

amother
Cerise


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:47 am
People forgot how horrific children diseases looked like really before vaccinations. Polio made children disabled, pneumococcus is dangerous children can get megnitis and becoming mentally disabled for the rest of their lives.

Whooping cough? Oy vey you can get vaccinated while being pregnant. Otherwise you will have a baby look like here. Watch it on your own risk.

Back to top

amother
Powderblue


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:39 am
amother Cerise wrote:
People forgot how horrific children diseases looked like really before vaccinations. Polio made children disabled, pneumococcus is dangerous children can get megnitis and becoming mentally disabled for the rest of their lives.

Whooping cough? Oy vey you can get vaccinated while being pregnant. Otherwise you will have a baby look like here. Watch it on your own risk.

Even before the vaccine, the specific meningitis strains targeted (75% according to some studies) were very rare - under 1 case (.61) per 100,000 population, and dropping. That level risk is significantly lower than the risk of dying from general anesthesia (1/100,000), not a risk most people worry too much about.

I won't get into polio, which is very controversial if you try to research it at more depth than CDC summaries.

My baby sibling had pertussis (whooping cough), and no it's not a terribly pleasant disease. At the same time, it is also one of the least effective vaccines, and the age of highest risk is also the age of least immunity from vaccines. Posting videos of babies struggling to breathe (RSV can do that too) is cheap fearmongering.

Some parents feel that any reduction of risk of pertussis or other VPD (vaccine preventable disease) is worth the risks of the vaccine (and its numerous boosters). That's fine, and you're welcome to get as many boosters as you wish. Others don't agree.

Either way the vaccination status of others should not bother you tremendously, as the pertussis vaccine wears off quickly and does not prevent you from being a carrier of (and passing on) pertussis to others, vaccinated or otherwise. From the CDC: "Many babies who get whooping cough are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who don't know they have it."

IOW, herd immunity is a total non-starter when it comes to pertussis.

(Incidentally, as far back as 1937 vitamin C was proven to shorten the most dangerous phase of pertussis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....2195/ A full protocol, for those who might be curious, is available here: https://drsuzanne.net/2017/10/.....s-md/ )
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 5:30 am
American children in the 1940s and 1950s were not dying enmasse from measles and chicken pox

And 40% of the children in the 1940s and 1950s did not have a chronic disease like highly vaxxed children today have. Source: CDC


Last edited by #BestBubby on Wed, May 08 2024, 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:10 am
amother Chocolate wrote:
You debunked nothing. You have a lot to say but nothing that’s factual. You have an agenda and lots of links to go with it.

My great grandparents buried a large number of children between them. I imagine so did yours.

Those are facts. You are now comfortably able to babble about the risks of vaccines because of the vast benefit we have due to what was only a dream to our ancestors.

Next time you are with family and friends, look around and think about the number of people who would not be alive but for modern medicine. Would you? (Spoiler alert, I wouldn’t)

If you still don’t like the risk involved, move to an island without any modern medicine and have a great day!


Are you aware of the scientific fact that viruses tend to get weaker and less dangerous with time?

Do you remember that the first Covid strain was quite dangerous but now only four years later, Covid is no worse than regular flu.

Measles today is not as dangerous as Measles from 100 years ago when you great grandparents lived.
And American children are not malnourished.
Back to top

amother
Red


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:08 am
#BestBubby wrote:
American children in the 1940s and 1950s were not dying enmasse from measles and chicken pox

And 40% of the children in the 1940s and 1950s did not have a chronic disease like highly vaxxed children today have. Source: CDC

I love how you quote the cdc when it’s convenient for you. Either you consider them a reliable source or you dont. Do you read what they think of the vaccines. The way you pick and choose is exactly why you have no neemanus
Back to top

amother
Stoneblue


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:47 am
amother Red wrote:
I love how you quote the cdc when it’s convenient for you. Either you consider them a reliable source or you dont. Do you read what they think of the vaccines. The way you pick and choose is exactly why you have no neemanus


She picks the CDC because it’s a source that you rely on. It’s the source of all sources for the people that push vaccines. If she used another source, you might call it “bogus.” Here even the CDC says it. Then you’ll say oh now you’re quoting the CDC, all of a sudden that’s a good source! You can’t win.
Back to top

amother
Yarrow


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:59 am
amother Red wrote:
I love how you quote the cdc when it’s convenient for you. Either you consider them a reliable source or you dont. Do you read what they think of the vaccines. The way you pick and choose is exactly why you have no neemanus

Exactly. Reminds me of someone I know who asks different Rabbanim different shaylas. Like ask Rabbi A who says women shouldn’t ever fast about fasting, ask Rabbi B taharas hamishpacha questions, Rabbi C kashrus questions, etc
Back to top

amother
Stoneblue


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 9:07 am
amother Yarrow wrote:
Exactly. Reminds me of someone I know who asks different Rabbanim different shaylas. Like ask Rabbi A who says women shouldn’t ever fast about fasting, ask Rabbi B taharas hamishpacha questions, Rabbi C kashrus questions, etc


No. She says my Rabbi said such and such. You say your Rabbi is a fake. Then she says even your Rabbi says something about it. And then you reply, my Rabbi ? Stick with your own Rabbi. All of a sudden you’re quoting my Rabbi.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 9:20 am
Good points, Stone blue.

I quote the cdc because that who the pro vaccine trusts.

Even the cdc says that 40% of today's children have at least one chronic disease.

That makes the most highly vaxxed generation also the sickest generation.
Back to top

amother
Ebony


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 9:33 am
I dont believe that any one thing is the ultimate cause of todays problems.

humans that were meant to be outdoors and use our bodies and work the land are now mostly in offices, in chairs, in cars etc.
humans that are designed to eat food Gd created are now eating mostly processed, chemical engineered junk.
humans that are breathing in polluted air, humans that are up at night and sleeping during the day..
I could go on.

the point is that as much as we have advanced in some ways we have dropped the ball on some basics.

vaccines may cause issues too but to make that your enemy without taking into account all millions of factors (also GENETICS /EPIGENETICS) is where you sound crazy.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:11 am
Other products are also unhealthy.

But vaccines are unique.

Only product in USA that is immune from liability.

Only product that is forced on everyone.

Only product with inserts that say autism, SIDS, diabetes, seizures, epilepsy, allergy

Only product with a special court that paid $4 billion in damages, including for autism.

To ignore why vaccines are especially dangerous is not rational.
Back to top

amother
NeonPink


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 10:31 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Other products are also unhealthy.

But vaccines are unique.

Only product in USA that is immune from liability.

Only product that is forced on everyone.

Only product with inserts that say autism, SIDS, diabetes, seizures, epilepsy, allergy

Only product with a special court that paid $4 billion in damages, including for autism.

To ignore why vaccines are especially dangerous is not rational.
The are also the only pharmaceutical deliberately designed to stimulate a sustained, inflammatory, hyper-immune response. Almost all chronic diseases can be traced back to inflammation.

Though I agree with the poster above me, there are many more factors at play. Vaccines are far from the only one.
Back to top

amother
Clear


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 6:53 pm
amother Indigo wrote:
Really? Why and how?
If you give when they’re under a certain age they won’t “count” it toward the required number of vaccines. So you see vaccinating to protect them when they are little but to protect them throughout childhood they will still need however many more.

If you wait to vaccinate then your kid won’t be protected when they’re little but they’ll end up with less vaccines overall. Also there is less risk in giving an older child vaccines.

Don’t get me wrong, I vaccinate all my kids but that’s because I send my kids to babysitters and playgroup. If I kept them home with me I’d wait until they’re older to vaccinate. (I don’t vaccinate just for legal reasons but because if they’re regularly exposed to lots of different kids I want them and the other kids protected.)

When the measles or mumps were going around, I forget which one, I had a baby who was too young to be officially vaccinated. I took him to get an emergency vaccine but that one didn’t count toward the vaccine schedule and so he ended up with more of that vaccine in total.
Back to top

amother
Seagreen


 

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:14 pm
I just want to shes light on the other side, I'm not here to debate.

there are many parents who dont vax but who keep it quiet. we believe vaccines are amazing and important, but unfortunately there are those of us who's child had a vaccine injury and need to deviate from the popular public opinion.

for example, everyone eats peanut butter and is just fine. it's great protien!- bedsides a child who is anaphylaxis to peanut butter. you can claim maybe it was just a coincidence that he stopped breathing after eating pb?...after 3x of this scenario you are 100% sure it was caused by pb and terrified of your child going near it.
my child had the same reaction within 24 hours after 3 doses of the same vaccine, and is left permanently disabled.
my child obviously had a negative predisposition bec the rest of my kids and I myself are vaxxed and just fine. the risks of my child getting the illness is 0- titers proved immunity. even if they weren't high, the chances of my child dying from any of those illnesses is very small. chances of furthering the damage done by giving the vaccine is 99.9%.
you do the math.
Back to top

amother
Pewter


 

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 9:38 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I didn't research all your links but I looked at this one entitled

Does Vaccination Raise the Risk of Autism Spectrum Disorder?

The "proof" was 19 cherry picked studies showing that vaccines don't cause autism.

That is no proof because I can show 400 studies that DO show a link between autism and other diseases and vaccines.

I didn't look at the 19 studies this study was based on but you can already see the flaws on this study.

Also, this study is deceptive as it implies there is only one study that links autism and vaccines when there are hundreds (but that is hidden).


For those interested in facts, the cdc can’t prove that none of the vaccines cause autism
https://icandecide.org/press-r.....tism/
Back to top
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Favorite fan for kid at night?
by amother
3 Thu, Jun 06 2024, 5:53 pm View last post
Vent: Inviting someone you don't like to Simcha
by amother
13 Thu, Jun 06 2024, 6:16 am View last post
Camp kaylee for high functioning kid
by amother
3 Wed, Jun 05 2024, 7:35 pm View last post
Prepare Your Children for Camp: Don't Miss Out!
by Magenu
0 Mon, Jun 03 2024, 8:45 pm View last post
If I don't lose any weight no matter what I do
by amother
18 Mon, Jun 03 2024, 1:00 pm View last post