Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Theres a bee in my kitchen!!!!

amother

Post Sun, Aug 24 2008, 10:41 pm
help! theres a bee in my kitchen and I cant find it
I have a little baby and am scared it might sting
it is night now and the bee is probably sleeping
I put a plate of honey on the table and dont know what
else to do
I have a terrible fear of bees
advice please
if I see it how do I kill it without stinging

PIP

Post Sun, Aug 24 2008, 10:46 pm
Spray it. Good luck, they sell special ones for bees\wasps\mosquitoes. I hate bees too, I'm terrified!

Clarissa

Post Sun, Aug 24 2008, 10:48 pm
If it's a regular bee, it won't sting unless threatened. Can you open your window and see if it flies out? I know, easy for me to say, as I'm not afraid of bees at all. But it's your best bet. He probably wants desperately to leave.

Miss Missie

Post Sun, Aug 24 2008, 10:55 pm
I had one last night and this worked: closed the light of the room it was in and opened the window-it was out in seconds!

Hatzlacha-stay calm-don't panic-you will survive

greenfire

Post Sun, Aug 24 2008, 11:20 pm
oh my SAVE THE BEE ... get a broom and sweep it in the air towards an open window or door ... the top window works better than the bottom side ... or get a cup put it over the bee and put a flat strong paper to slip under the cup now you can put it out the open window ...

stay calm & good luck !!!

ruth

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 12:15 am
op ... I thought your post was a poem what you wrote was like a song. Maybe you can put it to words and sing it to get a little humor about the phobia. In the meantime maybe keep a mosquito net available to cover the baby's crib.

(sorry that I didn't address your phobia)

CHANY115

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 9:38 pm
AFTER READING YOUR POST I HAD A BEE IN MY BABYS BEDROOM. I DIDNT PUT ANYONE IN THAT ROOM AND OPENED THE WINDOW AND CLOSED THE ROOM DOOR FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND THEN DIDNT FIND IT, I LOOKED ALL OVER I GUESS IT FLEW OUT. HOPEFULLY. I HAD A CHANCE TO KILL IT CAUSE IT WAS WALKING ON THE FLOOR FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT GOT SCARED.

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:11 pm
Clarissa wrote:
If it's a regular bee, it won't sting unless threatened. Can you open your window and see if it flies out? I know, easy for me to say, as I'm not afraid of bees at all. But it's your best bet. He probably wants desperately to leave.

Says the women who was not stung in her sleep....(and then went into anaphalactic shock)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics