Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What high schools did Nachlas girls get accepted into ?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 2:10 pm
This is Nachlas’s first year having an 8th grade. I am sending my daughter… and with all the acceptance threads out there , I am wondering what high schools girls are getting into - or if girls are getting into schools at all since the school is new at this and might not have the connections other elementary schools have built over the years .
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

amother
Viola

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 2:31 pm
I saw on the other thread, (High school NON acceptance) the schools were posted.
Really across the spectrum...Some chedvas, aderes, meiras, machon, oros, shiras devorah ..

amother
Coral

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 2:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
This is Nachlas’s first year having an 8th grade. I am sending my daughter… and with all the acceptance threads out there , I am wondering what high schools girls are getting into - or if girls are getting into schools at all since the school is new at this and might not have the connections other elementary schools have built over the years .
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

They'll have more connections in 9 years from now Smile

And there will be more high schools. And the student body in most schools will have changed. It's really early to start worrying Smile

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 2:36 pm
I personally know girls who got into oros and machon.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 11:26 am
A nachlas girl I personally know got into Chedvas

amother
Broom

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 12:09 pm

amother
Lightblue

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 5:43 pm
I don't think any girls got into Shiras Devorah or Meiras. Majority of the class is split between Bais Kaila and Chedvas, with a few girls going to Machon, Aderes, and Oros.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 6:02 pm
You do it have to worry about your primary kid’s HS based on this year’s acceptance.

And I don’t think where one year (first year and I think small?) class got into HS defines the school.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 6:09 pm
It's one class but a big class. I don't think the grade represents the school necessarily.

amother
Viola

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 6:54 pm
According to my close neighbor, 4 girls got into Bais Kaila, 8 Chedvas, 7 Aderes, one Meiras, 4 Machon, one Oros, One Shiras Devorah, 2 are undisclosed.
I went to their play last year and it was a masterpiece. The girls have inner confidence and seemed very wholesome. To say this class is a misrepresentation of the school would be totally not true. It's definitely a mix of litvish oot type, yeshivish working type, and some balebatish sprinkled in... I think it is a beautiful mix and a very wholesome place.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 6:55 pm
amother Viola wrote:
According to my close neighbor, 4 girls got into Bais Kaila, 8 Chedvas, 7 Aderes, one Meiras, 4 Machon, one Oros, One Shiras Devorah, 2 are undisclosed.
I went to their play last year and it was a masterpiece. The girls have inner confidence and seemed very wholesome. To say this class is a misrepresentation of the school would be totally not true. It's definitely a mix of litvish oot type, yeshivish working type, and some balebatish sprinkled in... I think it is a beautiful mix and a very wholesome place.

I know it's definitely at least 3 oros

amother
Viola

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 8:02 pm
Ok I just verified. WITH 2 people. None to meiras. Maybe girls got accepted there also but took the other option. And she said at least 3 girls got into oros and another school but 2 took the other option. As of now, only ONE is going to Oros.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries