Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo kangaroo

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 8:16 pm
Anyone know how much it’s going to cost? Looks like a dream!

BusyBoys

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 8:53 pm
What info did u see?
All I’m seeing is single to double and wondering how different it’ll be than the donkey.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:02 pm
It's not a side by side double stroller. It's the other style, one in back of the other.
I wonder if it's going to be available in the US. Bugaboo has several products that are not available in the US.

Tao

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:07 pm
BusyBoys wrote:
What info did u see?
All I’m seeing is single to double and wondering how different it’ll be than the donkey.

I have the Vista and while I absolutely love it for a single (easy to push, durable, great for more rough terrain etc) I would never get it again with the intent of converting it to a double. It's bulky and uncomfortable to push. So I'm not sure how the kangaroo would be any better

amother
Jean

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:08 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone know how much it’s going to cost? Looks like a dream!

What do you mean by "looks like a dream"? Looks just like the vista or any front-back stroller, no?

BusyBoys

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:16 pm
Tao wrote:
I have the Vista and while I absolutely love it for a single (easy to push, durable, great for more rough terrain etc) I would never get it again with the intent of converting it to a double. It's bulky and uncomfortable to push. So I'm not sure how the kangaroo would be any better

Thank you. Just looked it up on different platform. It looks very bulky and too long..

gr82no

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:27 pm
From the but ive seen looks like a narrower vista, didnt see anything about the weight

amother
Daffodil

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 10:29 pm
It looks all wrong. The front seat is very low and the bassinet on the top seat would disturb while you are pushing. The fold is terrible. Also I'm not a fan of the strollers with just the top clips on each side supporting the chair. It's very long and even if it pushes nicely, it will be awkward to manoeuvre.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 4:42 am
amother Jean wrote:
What do you mean by "looks like a dream"? Looks just like the vista or any front-back stroller, no?

You can have the bassinet on top, it’s narrower, folds with the bassinet and I’m assuming a better push than the vista just based on that it’s a bugaboo. I could be wrong but looks like it solved all the vistas problems

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 4:45 am
Nah I hate the vista for a double this doesnt look much better. Putting one kid on the floor never worked for me. And whats with all these heavy big strollers. Wish they came out with a double butterfly now that would be a good stroller

amother
Grape

Post Fri, May 31 2024, 3:25 pm
[quote="[url=https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7652946#7652946]amother ZinniaWish they came out with a double butterfly now that would be a good stroller[/quote]

I wouldn't think a double Version of butterfly would be a good stroller. I've had the bugaboo donkey and although it's big and bulky, I wouldn't be able to use any double stroller that's more lightweight. I'll explain: when the stroller is lightweight, then you feel the weight of what's inside the carriage. And with two kids inside, it's really heavy. Whereas, the big foam wheels of the donkey, gave the kids a smooth ride. It was easy to push... The kids barely felt the bumps on sidewalk, and I didn't have to stop by each cracked sidewalk, trying to get past ... It also easy to push on snow or soil. Same with the Bugaboo Fox , it is a breeze, no matter the weight of the child plus weight of the bags in basket..
I know people still love the bugaboo bee for it's sleek and slim...and easy to push... It does wheel easily so some bags in the basket doesn't bother. However, those small wheels get stuck in the snow, and if a Bugaboo board is attached , it does make the whole stroller hard to push. Because the heavier child is on seat, and the weight is getting pulled to that part. Same issue with the dragonfly. Lightweight, but can't use with a buga-board... The board might make any stroller uncomfortable to push ... But on a lightweight stroller it's much harder to push..... So regarding a "double of the butterfly stroller", I wouldn't think anyone would enjoy pushing it ... It needs those big wheels to carry heavy weights..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics