Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What should I do now?

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 10:32 pm
My boss told me he I might not be able to come back this year(although I'm doing my job for a few years) bec. he wants to save money and combine two hards jobs for one person. So far noone applied and school is almost starting. I begging him to give me an answer yesterday so I know how to proceed and either start planning (a ton) or look for something else. I left messages on his cell, with his secretary, through email, and he still did not get back to me even once!

Imhappy!

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 10:59 am
(((hugs))) mabye start networking in the mean time so if you get layed off you have somehting else?

Starhavah

Post Sat, Aug 30 2008, 10:44 pm
That is totally unfair of him. Yes, I would start looking since he is not showing you the curtosy of a call back, I do not know why you should show him any loyalty at all.

And if he does want you back, I would not tell him I was looking around. If he ca't show you loyalty you certainly do not owe him any.

Good luck with however things turn out.

Star Havah

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Aug 31 2008, 12:03 am
At least he gave you time to look elsewhere. Gal, you don’t want to be stuck working at a place that will deny you the basic things you need to succeed. With your experience, you will find a place that still needs another worker. Go for it, change is a good thing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics