Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
FRUSTRATED with all my facial hair
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Watermelon

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 12:05 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Oh wow! I have hypothyroidism as well.
Is ur hair super thick and dark? Mine is and it's supposed to work the best on think thick and dark hair

Yup thick, dark hair. It’s really annoying.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 12:57 am
bestwife4 wrote:
I had a beard, almost like a man .. never saw a female have more hair then me. Started laser. Did like 6 sessions. I'm clear. Seriously, best investment ever. U need to see the right laser technician that uses The right machine. I see d&b laser. Laser by ahuva and laser by lala use same machine. I know few people that use them and see amazing results as well

I tried laser. It didn't help I think I actually have more hairs now. I don't have the energy or pain tolerance to try again.

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 3:09 am
Laser messed me up terribly. Triggered tons of dark growth that I never had before

Multi-needle Electrolysis saved me. It's expensive and I'm not done yet, but at least I only have to go for a session every 2-3 months for an hour, instead of tweezing new hairs every day and still looking horrible

You need someone who is really recommended

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 3:42 am
amother Viola wrote:
Laser messed me up terribly. Triggered tons of dark growth that I never had before

Multi-needle Electrolysis saved me. It's expensive and I'm not done yet, but at least I only have to go for a session every 2-3 months for an hour, instead of tweezing new hairs every day and still looking horrible

Exactly my experience.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Viola wrote:

Can you please share whom you used?

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 9:59 pm
amother Lightcyan wrote:
Exactly my experience.

Would you share whom you used?

amother
Daylily

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 10:44 pm
Not a permanent solution but if you bleach and wax it's better. First bleach then wax, never the other way round.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 21 2024, 11:51 am
amother Daylily wrote:
Not a permanent solution but if you bleach and wax it's better. First bleach then wax, never the other way round.

Which bleaching product do you use? And what color does the hair look like?

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:12 pm
Bump

daughterofgod

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:16 pm
amother Whitewash wrote:
Are these safe while pregnant/nursing/both simultaneously?

DIM lowerd estrogen and is not safe to take during pregnancy

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:20 pm
bestwife4 wrote:
I had a beard, almost like a man .. never saw a female have more hair then me. Started laser. Did like 6 sessions. I'm clear. Seriously, best investment ever. U need to see the right laser technician that uses The right machine. I see d&b laser. Laser by ahuva and laser by lala use same machine. I know few people that use them and see amazing results as well

I felt the same until I didnt. Lasererd hair comes back with a vengeance every time your hormones change. For ex pregnancy nursing sugar levels diet etc etc.
and laser on the face causes growth of hair in other places. I have hair in places I nevee had thanks to laser. I wish I never started.

I wish everyone knew.

Electrolysis gives me intersering side effects so now im basically tweezing.

Yes I have pcos but managed with diet

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:22 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
I felt the same until I didnt. Lasererd hair comes back with a vengeance every time your hormones change. For ex pregnancy nursing sugar levels diet etc etc.
and laser on the face causes growth of hair in other places. I have hair in places I nevee had thanks to laser. I wish I never started.

I wish everyone knew.

Diet may be managing the insulin resistant aspect of pcos, but it's the excess androgens in pcos that causes the hirsutism and diet alone can't fix that

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:38 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
Can you please share whom you used?

I'm in Israel, if you'd like I would be happy to recommend someone here.

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 3:18 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Diet may be managing the insulin resistant aspect of pcos, but it's the excess androgens in pcos that causes the hirsutism and diet alone can't fix that

So how can excess androgens be managed?

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 3:19 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:

I wish everyone knew.

Like what side effects? This is the first time I'm hearing about electrolysis causing side effects.

amother
Mulberry

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 3:22 pm
Electrolysis did not work for me. Its really depressing because it's the only solution. Now I have nothing left to try.
I dont officially have PCOS. This is my only symptom if I do.

tulip3

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 3:40 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:

Why not? How and what you eat impacts everything including hormones. Pcos isn't a root cause, there's a deeper issue to how the person got PCOS. Some ppl might need a multiple pronged approach but diet is definitely a good place to start.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics