Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
I wish I could get jewelry for yuntif
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:45 pm
amother DarkOrange wrote:
Ah, ok. I only asked since this sale was in Monsey.
Iyh you'll get there. My aunt bought a lace top gorgeous sheital from ebm wigs via whatsapp. Think she paid $900. Keep saving a bit each time you sell a loaf and soon youll be able to get a new sheital iyh. Maybe make a separate account titled "pampering" or "gifts" and as soon as you get zelled maybe put in $4 or something so it doesnt go straight to bills

Yes I have a wig from EBM, it’s about 6 years old. Saving for another one.

Unfortunately it all needs to go straight to bills 😬, life is so expensive. My policy is anything Zelled goes with the rest of the money and any cash is my private stash to save

amother
Snowdrop

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:46 pm
I’ve been getting this brand from Amazon really happy with it and easier to return if I don’t like it

https://www.amazon.com/stores/.....ss_tl

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:47 pm
amother Snowdrop wrote:
I’ve been getting this brand from Amazon really happy with it and easier to return if I don’t like it

Thanks!!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:48 pm
maybe reach out to just married she might have something for you! you should go into YT feeling good about yourself

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:50 pm
amother DarkOrange wrote:
maybe reach out to just married she might have something for you! you should go into YT feeling good about yourself

Thanks. B”H I do feel good, I just splurged on getting my Sheitel done before pesach and it still looks nice. I have two shabbos outfits that I rotate and feel nice in both. It’s kind of just the twinge of sadness that I couldn’t get something when I was there and that DH didn’t think to tell me to

amother
Blushpink

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:53 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
Whats your taste? I was going to start a costume (silver jewelry) business a few years ago but then didn't and have brand new jewelry that I would love to mail you a piece for free (not sure where you live and if if would get there before yom tov) If you are interested you can PM me.

That is so nice and special of you to offer!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:53 pm
amother Snowdrop wrote:

Actually the earrings I have now are hoops from this brand they look really nice and lasted a while but lost a stone. Maybe I’ll replace

kenz

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 7:59 pm
Someone offered you something just to be nice, and offered to send pics as well. Why aren’t you recognizing how nice that is and what an opportunity it is for you, since money is tight right now?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:05 pm
I can send you some pics

Thank you so much!! It’s very touching to see the care here.

I’m not sure I’m comfortable giving my name and address but I really appreciate that you thought to offer.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:06 pm
kenz wrote:
Someone offered you something just to be nice, and offered to send pics as well. Why aren’t you recognizing how nice that is and what an opportunity it is for you, since money is tight right now?

Ya thanks, I was trying to think how to word it to turn down her offer because I’m not really comfortable giving my address and I thought everyone here would jump down my throat and say I’m ungrateful.

amother
Camellia

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:08 pm
amother Snowdrop wrote:

Thank you for this. I just ordered myself something special for yt! Can't get real right now and even the fakes sold locally are a lot but for under 20 they have some very nice options! It should be a zchus for u!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:39 pm
amother Camellia wrote:
Thank you for this. I just ordered myself something special for yt! Can't get real right now and even the fakes sold locally are a lot but for under 20 they have some very nice options! It should be a zchus for u!

And love that they have a Jewish star!!

justmarried:)

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:46 pm
If you change your mind I am here. You don't need to give your name. Just your address.And you can always give a family members or friends address (if they are ok with that) And you mentioned an area where you live I don't live anywhere near there and will not try to find out your identity so it would be basically anon.

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:51 pm
Whats your taste? I was going to start a costume (silver jewelry) business a few years ago but then didn't and have brand new jewelry that I would love to mail you a piece for free (not sure where you live and if if would get there before yom tov) If you are interested you can PM me.

So sweet!!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 8:57 pm
If you change your mind I am here. You don't need to give your name. Just your address.And you can always give a family members or friends address (if they are ok with that) And you mentioned an area where you live I don't live anywhere near there and will not try to find out your identity so it would be basically anon.

Thanks I’m gonna pm you

kenz

Post Sat, Jun 08 2024, 8:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ya thanks, I was trying to think how to word it to turn down her offer because I’m not really comfortable giving my address and I thought everyone here would jump down my throat and say I’m ungrateful.

Understandable. I think it’s better that you just said it straight out though. Hope you find something pretty.

mushkamothers

Post Sat, Jun 08 2024, 9:05 pm
It's not Ali prices but @mrsjewels sells wholesale real jewelry via IG and whatsapp
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics