Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Travel crib recommendations

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 07 2024, 6:35 am
Are there any travel cribs with a bassinet that is pretty sturdy? Baby is in a bassinet stroller now for reference. But I want to move him to the other room, there’s no room in there for a full size crib. I like the idea of a travel crib so I can also have the baby play in there and my toddler can’t get to him. Which one do you like?

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Jun 07 2024, 7:26 am
Do you mean a portable/mini crib?

Do you have a budget?

I have a mini crib with multiple levels for the mattress. I like it a lot. And mini crib will do, really. Depends on what features you want, and get a separate mattress, even if it comes with one. Those tend to be hard boards. I needed something like a drop side crib, so I got a mini crib with a fold down side intended for use in cosleeping mode.

https://www.amazon.com/HARPPA-.....=8-40

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 6:41 am
I mean like similar to a pac n play like Bugaboo Stardust, Uppababy Remi, Chicco Lullaby, 4moms Breeze…anyone have any of these and like them?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 6:49 am
You specifically want one that's $300+ ?
When you can get a graco or other such for $100 or less?
https://www.amazon.com/Graco%C.....r=8-3

smss

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 7:00 am
How old is your baby?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:34 pm
Baby is 3 months. I don’t specifically want an expensive one, I just want a good, comfortable one. BH my two year old is such a good sleeper, and I think having a very good mattress helps a bit.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Baby is 3 months. I don’t specifically want an expensive one, I just want a good, comfortable one. BH my two year old is such a good sleeper, and I think having a very good mattress helps a bit.

I have two pack n plays, and I think a nuna? Check the weight limit on the bassinets, your baby might be too big. My kids loved being in a pack n play, and the one who isn’t a good sleeper was never a good sleeper, once they moved out of my room.

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:48 pm
amother OP wrote:

You can get a mattress for a basic pac n play that is quite comfy for significantly less.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics